ADVERTISEMENT

Week 5 games

Henry Kendall

I.T.S. Athletic Director
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2003
Kitty crashing makes for a glorious start.

Watching the Wash-UCLA game. QB Penix for u dub is the real deal. Not sure if he will still be playing there next season, they will be a tough matchup for us.

Baylor-Poke game thoughts? I’ll pick OSU in a squeaker.

Also ESPN showing Ole Miss having a 77% chance of beating Kentucky. Nope

Kitty crashing makes for a glorious start.

Watching the Wash-UCLA game. QB Penix for u dub is the real deal. Not sure if he will still be playing there next season, they will be a tough matchup for us.

Baylor-Poke game thoughts? I’ll pick OSU in a squeaker.
I hope not... i hope Baylor runs them into the Brazos..

Reactions: Henry Kendall
Also ESPN showing Ole Miss having a 77% chance of beating Kentucky. Nope
Giving up an average of 5 yards a carry and 240 yards to 3rd, 4th, and 5th string RBs at a G5 running behind a take a ticket, check it and fix it line. Yeah. No.

The line is 7. Take KY all day. Road game and lame duck coach or not.

Man the MWC & CUSA are beating each other up. Just when you think you ironed out who the favorites are, they lose to someone in conference that it seems they shouldn't.

OU fumble, and TCU touchdown.

Just a couple minutes and change into the game. Already not looking good.

Reactions: loca2874
Gillespie and his defense is giving OU fits. 41-17. They talked about Gillespie and Monty's relationship during a break.

Reactions: Bill Lowery
Kentucky has tied it at 19

oklahoma is getting skull drug at half

Air Force is aiming high on Navy

temple and Memphis is a battle of trash

Watching kitty and gooners implode in the same weekend is almost more good news than I can handle 😂😂

Let‘s go ahead and pound the covid cats. I’ll adjust

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Watching kitty and gooners implode in the same weekend is almost more good news than I can handle 😂😂

Let‘s go ahead and pound the covid cats. I’ll adjust
If we do pound the Dodgers, I’ll take a one point win, let’s hope that your not watching if the P(J)okes go down to the Bears.

OSU is making it hard on the hat trick of teams we hate falling apart. Early in the 2nd half, up 23-3 on Baylor.

• Sad
Reactions: OKTornadoes
Navy beat E Carolina. Now they keep it closer than I thought they would against Air Force.

Just lovely that they might be pulling it together. Just in time to make another game with them harder on us than it should have been. :rolleyes:

Reactions: loca2874
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT