ADVERTISEMENT

Week 4

Gmoney4WW

I.T.S. Legend
Gold Member
Jul 4, 2007
Temple, you have a great D2 team.

Houston losing to rice fan in the 3rd, yeah baby.

Middle Tennessee put it to Miami!

East Carolina is sucking it, tied with Navy in the 3rd.(My apologies for saying they would compete.)

Cincinnati took it to Indiana, next up!

That's all I saw that was of interest.

• Haha
Reactions: Oak775 and loca2874
Temple, you have a great D2 team.

Houston losing to rice fan in the 3rd, yeah baby.

Middle Tennessee put it to Miami!

East Carolina is sucking it, tied with Navy in the 3rd.(My apologies for saying they would compete.)

Cincinnati took it to Indiana, next up!

That's all I saw that was of interest.
You need to flog yourself over the East Carolina pick lol

And #8 KY hangs on to beat NIU by 8. NIU is a good team. Outside of 2 SEC teams, the rest are beatable.

They talk about expanding the playoff as though the best programs will automatically rise to the top. Parity is real, there will be plenty of upsets.

Reactions: TU 1978
And #8 KY hangs on to beat NIU by 8. NIU is a good team. Outside of 2 SEC teams, the rest are beatable.

They talk about expanding the playoff as though the best programs will automatically rise to the top. Parity is real, there will be plenty of upsets.
The expanded playoff is about money... and getting more of those big fanbase programs on TV...
Its about getting Alabama, Georgia, Florida, LSU, USC, UCLA, Oklahoma, Texas, Michigan, ND, Ohio State, and team X.. on TV for reality show in the holiday dead period..

I suspect a long period of relative irrelevance for OU starts tonight.
Question is, do they have the the NIL $$ to compete at the highest level? Lincoln voted with his feet. Unless there's some kind of salary cap put in place, I suspect OU will gravitate to tier 2.

Reactions: noble cane
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT