Reactions: OKTornadoes
ESPN +:

Bonagura: Trading Cure Bowl at Orlando - Tulsa vs. South Alabama

Schlabach: Military Bowl at Annapolis - Duke vs. Tulsa

Reactions: TU_BLA
CBS Sports (Palm) - Gasparilla Bowl vs South Alabama

College Football News - Armed Forces Bowl vs UTSA

247 Sports - Frisco Bowl vs Nevada
How anyone thinks Nevada is making a bowl is puzzling. That team is just awful. Like AWFUL AWFUL (anyone from the Northeast remember Newport Creamery and their Awful Awful frappes?)

Reactions: HuffyCane
How anyone thinks Nevada is making a bowl is puzzling. That team is just awful. Like AWFUL AWFUL (anyone from the Northeast remember Newport Creamery and their Awful Awful frappes?)
Agreed. Nevada is a bottom 10 team in America, lazy research by whoever does that.

I liked Cutcliffe the Duke football coach, I guess he retired.

GO TU!!!!

Yes at the end of last season
I think it was a mutual parting of ways and they gave him the chance to retire. Duke had really struggled in football for a while. Cutcliffe could really coach QBs and offense. It's weird that Duke struggles with being relevant in football on a consistent basis. The campus is beautiful, the football stadium is nice enough and the Research Triangle part of North Carolina is just a great place to live. I wonder if with Coach K out of the basketball side of things at Duke if that eases some of the pressure on football recruiting?

The "Big Game Boomer" account has us vs. WKU - Frisco. Not that there is a ton of weight there, but the more the merrier!

I would just like us to play a team from a P5 conference, regardless of who or where it is. It just raises our stature.

Reactions: loca2874
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT