ADVERTISEMENT

Week 1 games

loca2874

I.T.S. Athletic Director
Jan 23, 2008
Stafford, VA
Old dominion beat Virginia tech last night in a close one in Virginia Beach.

Illinois lost by 3 to Indiana last night. With Illinois beating Wyoming so bad last week, Tulsa needs to put a hurting on Wyoming today.

Temple got routed last night by Duke. Really!? Duke?! Come on.

East Carolina just went up by 7 on NC State. They are just as overrated as Oregon.

Appalachian power 5 killers has taken the lead on North Carolina.

Navy is a hot mess. Currently losing to Delaware 14-7 with 1:32 left. Navy hasn't been able to do much on offense. They actually do have a QB who can throw the ball this year.

Reactions: loca2874
Not very often that your defense scores more than your offense and you still win the game.

Appalachian state and UNC 63-61. That was a great game.

Arkansas 14 - scaredy-cats 0
UTSA 14 - Houston 7

Navy is a hot mess. Currently losing to Delaware 14-7 with 1:32 left. Navy hasn't been able to do much on offense. They actually do have a QB who can throw the ball this year.
What has happened to the Navy program? Scored 7 points against Delaware at home.

Tough opening weekend for the American.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
What has happened to the Navy program? Scored 7 points against Delaware at home.

Tough opening weekend for the American.
Yeah I noticed that. They are awfully close to Uconn territory the last couple of years.

You begin to wonder if he is already gone, just coaching down the buyout. Those admirals are more crazy and arrogant than Auburn and A&M boosters.
Thats the thing with the academies. The players are supposed to be going into the service after graduation so there is no real pressure to win except for the Army Navy game. If he put up the numbers he has had anywhere else he would have been gone.

Thats the thing with the academies. The players are supposed to be going into the service after graduation so there is no real pressure to win except for the Army Navy game. If he put up the numbers he has had anywhere else he would have been gone.
I can assure you that the pressure to win at Navy is every game. And that pressure is greater than most competitive P5s. The only difference is it’s taboo to talk about it.

Reactions: TU1NNJ
I have been saying it for the last couple years. Notre Dame and Oregon are overrated. The only PAC 12 team that should be ranked is USC. The rest are trash.

Reactions: HuffyCane
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT