ADVERTISEMENT

We was robbed

We aren't a horrible team, our defense is, but the offense is still nationally ranked , kind of hard to be put in the bottom 10 when you have over 100 points in 2 weeks

Just gonna leave this here...

9. UTEP (0-3)
i
On Sunday, the Minors fired their offensive coordinator, presumably because they are ranked 126th in the nation in points scored per game. Memo to their defensive coordinator: You are ranked 127th in the nation in points allowed per game.
http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/page/bottom091917/bottom-10-tennessee-volunteers

(I'm really not advocating for firing anyone, just thought it was mighty coincidental)

Last edited:
Do you remember when we spent a season and a half in the Bottom Ten?

Be careful what you wish for ...

Reactions: TU_BLA
I was referring to 2001-2002, but yeah, same point.
What you mean the years where has consecutive 1 win seasons where our wins were versus Indiana St and then 17 games later versus UTEP where the goal posts came down (that's embarrassing).

Reactions: HuffyCane
What you mean the years where has consecutive 1 win seasons where our wins were versus Indiana St and then 17 games later versus UTEP where the goal posts came down (that's embarrassing).

lol Did that really happen!?!? We ripped down the goal posts after beating UTEP??

Yep.

I'm pretty sure there were only 52 students and 27 fans left at the end of that game.
Price was so pissed at everyone and everything at the end of that game. Funny thing is Burns had to tell Security that he wanted the students on the field to tear the goal posts down. Students weren't going to go until the main rent-a-cop went around and told all the ushers on field to tell students to go do it.

Reactions: Weatherdemon
Here's a question.... when was the last time the students stormed the court before the 2015 Wichita State win? CBI?

Price was so pissed at everyone and everything at the end of that game. Funny thing is Burns had to tell Security that he wanted the students on the field to tear the goal posts down. Students weren't going to go until the main rent-a-cop went around and told all the ushers on field to tell students to go do it.
Mike Price was not the coach at that time. It was Gary Nord.

Happy?

Waiting list: EC-Yew (1-3), Living on Tulsa Time (1-3), UNC Tear Heels (1-3), Kansas Nayhawks (1-3), South Alabama (1-3), In A Rut-gers (1-3), Minute Rice(1-3), Akron (1-3), San No-se State (1-4), OH-regon State (1-3), and again, basically the entire Fun Belt (12 teams, 1 with a winning record)

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/page/bottom092617/bottom-10-sec-east-least

Teams on the list that could win and be off the list:

Charlotte plays FIU
UTEP plays Army
Kent State plays Buffalo
Bowling Green hosts Akron

If any one of those happens and we lose to Navy, Tulsa is likely to be on the Bottom 10 list again. :(

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT