ADVERTISEMENT

Watching aac west teams suck it...

celebrating the superiority of the coogs..... couldn't happen to a nicer bunch. nTruly my favorite conference mate.

Army's a darn fine football team. They don't make many mistakes, bust their arses to the end of every play, are efficient, and have the right athletes to run the scheme they want. That early season return game with OU next year ought to scare the hell out of the Sooners and their pourous defense.

And its hi hi hee in the field artillery, shout out those numbers loud and strong.. 2.. 3.. 4.. and where ever you go, you will always know that those caisons keep rolling along..

(Or something like that.)

Love the service academies.

Dang NC, I'm ex-Navy & love the way you butchered the Army song(hi,hi,hee-LOL), rather like the way the Cadets butchered the Coogs. I hope all-things UH choked & puked on the embarassment of that beat down.

Last edited:
Dang NC, I'm ex-Navy & love the way you butchered the Army song(hi,hi,hee-LOL), rather like the way the Cadets butchered the Coogs. I hope all-things UH choked & puked on the embarassment of that beat down.
43 yrs ago we sang it in grade school as part of music class ... that's how I remembered it... I wont even go into how I remember "anchors away!"
And I will never attempt a butchery of the "Hymn" too much respect for my jarhead friends.

as much as I realize why UH had no business in a bowl at year end due to injuries and "preparation for the NFL," this was still an all-time embarrassment for the programs and current (and on the hot seat) Applewhite.

Can't wait to kick UH here next years.

Reactions: rusty-c
as much as I realize why UH had no business in a bowl at year end due to injuries and "preparation for the NFL," this was still an all-time embarrassment for the programs and current (and on the hot seat) Applewhite.

Can't wait to kick UH here next years.
Coug absolutely deserved to be in that bowl and get the ass kicking they got. Hell, all of the d-baggery they subject the rest of the world to certainly earned them a dose of humble pie and everyone else got satisfaction and enjoyment of watching them be dismantled. What goes around comes around....

Maybe we need to give Army a bit of credit. They’re really good at what they do.

That said, the AAC has played uninspiring football in their bowl games so far. Temple played like they didn’t really want to be there because their coach left. Houston played like they didn’t want to be there because Big Ed decides to sit one out, USF looked like they’re trying to get Charlie Strong fired. Memphis gave it a good go. Sad that we’re sitting on Tulane as the only win so far. Cincinnati can salvage a little conference pride with a win vs VaTech. And no one will remember how bad the conference as a whole did if UCF beats LSU and goes undefeated for a 2nd straight year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT