ADVERTISEMENT

vs Arkansas State 9/25 4 pm

I'm hopeful, but what time is that final nail driven into the coffin of Monty?

When it’s on ESPN+ we get to choose the start time.
This. It’s a host school decision when ESPN+ only. Reasons could be everything from coach or booster club preference, facilities, traffic issues, cops are cheaper for noon kickoffs, garbage crews can’t be paid overtime to work at night, predicted weather patterns for that time of year, you name it.

I would have liked to have seen a noon kickoff here to give the staff an extra few hours Saturday night to get ready for the Friday game with Houston but that would require a staff to be thinking about pressing every advantage to win.

This. It’s a host school decision when ESPN+ only. Reasons could be everything from coach or booster club preference, facilities, traffic issues, cops are cheaper for noon kickoffs, garbage crews can’t be paid overtime to work at night, predicted weather patterns for that time of year, you name it.

I would have liked to have seen a noon kickoff here to give the staff an extra few hours Saturday night to get ready for the Friday game with Houston but that would require a staff to be thinking about pressing every advantage to win.
Very true, but pressing that advantage is something leadership of the staff struggles with. If said leadership did, we might have had an offensive coordinator and/or could have either greatly improved things and moved on to another HC position .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT