ADVERTISEMENT

Vance being posed as weird by Demo's, and then comes along RFK jr.

Gmoney4WW

I.T.S. Legend
Gold Member
Jul 4, 2007
A decade ago RFK Jr decides to pick up a bear carcass that he thinks got hit by a car in upstate New York while he is there hawking. I guess he has an occasional habit of falconry. One he wanted to skin it because he's weird. I guess he is lusting after a bear skin rug. Two, he wanted the meat, having no idea how long ago it had 'been hit', or if it had been hit. It is dangerous to kill a bear and have it be free of parasites, and in this odd situation, he still thinks it wise to eat the meat.

So he is having a nice little coffee klatch about what to do about it with friends, because he got busy and then he had to go to the airport later, and couldn't leave it in his car at the airport. So he half jokingly mentions to the group, which includes of all people, Roseanne Barr, maybe they could leave it in Central Park. Roseanne and the group think it's a riot of an idea. So guess what, he illegally leaves it in Central Park. He gets nervous because there was fingerprints all over it 'apparently'. Luckily the story dies down in the media, without fingerprints being checked. It was in the news for several days. @lawpoke87 this is the fruit loop that supports anti vax, hangs with Roseanne, and you want to vote for?

Last edited:
A decade ago JFK Jr decides to pick up a bear carcass that he thinks got hit by a car in upstate New York while he is there hawking. I guess he has an occasional habit of falconry. One he wanted to skin it because he's weird. I guess he is lusting after a bear skin rug. Two, he wanted the meat, having no idea how long ago it had 'been hit', or if it had been hit. It is dangerous to kill a bear and have it be free of parasites, and in this odd situation, he still thinks it wise to eat the meat.

So he is having a nice little coffee klatch about what to do about it with friends, because he got busy and then he had to go to the airport later, and couldn't leave it in his car at the airport. So he half jokingly mentions to the group, which includes of all people, Roseanne Barr, maybe they could leave it in Central Park. Roseanne and the group think it's a riot of an idea. So guess what, he illegally leaves it in Central Park. He gets nervous because there was fingerprints all over it 'apparently'. Luckily the story dies down in the media, without fingerprints being checked. It was in the news for several days. @lawpoke87 this is the fruit loop that supports anti vax, hangs with Roseanne, and you want to vote for?
Truth be told there are no good alternatives. We have to do better in the future. Trump is not an option. Listening to Kamala “explain” an “I cloud” today reinforced my opinion she isn’t a viable option either. Is there a fourth alternative ?

• Sad
Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Truth be told there are no good alternatives. We have to do better in the future. Trump is not an option. Listening to Kamala “explain” an “I cloud” today reinforced my opinion she isn’t a viable option either. Is there a fourth alternative ?
That's a story you tell, where you didn't leave it in the park. but it was a great story to tell. Instead, he left it in the park, caused a bunch of hullaballoo, and left the city with the bill for dealing with it. He had the money to have someone deal with it, and cover the cost. Not a very good citizen. You pay a friend or employee to drive it outside the city and dump it in a place where it won't cause a problem. It's not like he was a teenager doing a lark 10 years ago. Bad, bad decision making. Wouldn't want the guy to have his finger on the nuclear bomb per se.
Great friend circle.

That's a story you tell, where you didn't leave it in the park. but it was a great story to tell. Instead, he left it in the park, caused a bunch of hullaballoo, and left the city with the bill for dealing with it. He had the money to have someone deal with it, and cover the cost. Not a very good citizen. You pay a friend or employee to drive it outside the city and dump it in a place where it won't cause a problem. It's not like he was a teenager doing a lark 10 years ago. Bad, bad decision making. Wouldn't want the guy to have his finger on the nuclear bomb per se.
Great friend circle.
One wonders whose finger is currently on our nukes?

I am somewhat confused as JFK jr. died in 1999, how could this story happen a decade ago...

RFK jr. is what is left over after having spent most of your life on drugs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT