ADVERTISEMENT

USMNT Travel Squad

HuffyCane

I.T.S. Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 25, 2004
Apparently Rivers Cuomo was not named Team Minstrel. LEC, there's still a chance for you to travel in 2014. If you can come up with a decent bass line, I've already got a great chorus for a song I entitled "Oi, Oi, Oi, Kaiser! This Had Better Work ..."

Boyd had better be something special otherwise the tactics and gameplay so far are the same as Bradley's, with the exception of an active left back against inferior competition --- something Bradley scrapped at the elite level because of lack of talent. Edgar Castillo is no Jonathan Bornstein, btw. Fabian needs minutes quickly if Stevie falters. Sorry old soldier. Same with the captain. Bring Cameron on at half if necessary. Neither will be there in 2014. Let's start the transition with them .... The conversation about transition should start about Landon.

Look at this effing roster. What the heck is going on? It appears to signal a massive change in tactics, but no personnel to make the change. Who on here has the speed on the wings to get forward in space and whip it into the box besides Donovan? Either this team is built around him and there is no depth or Klinsman plans on driving a truck through the center with limited skill players. Either way, Landon is a liability at a certain point or the whole effing team. That's dangerous. If he's hurt, gameplay will improve but maybe not scoring because of him being missing on set pieces and corners, or the whole outhouse will cave in. Which is it? I guess we will find out.

US Soccer 2012

di-QLL5.gif

Either Scotland totally blows or Klinsi is on the right track. That reminded me of playing Houston Baptist at the Convention Center.

This game was only possible because Scotland failed to qualify for the Euros. So they are an average European international team at best by any measurement.

That crack from Bradley was one for the ages. Nice to see them loosen up and have a little fun.

Interesting move going with Johnson over on the left. Makes you wonder if Chandler knew he wasnt going to play, so he took his name out of it.

I didnt see all of the game, but interesting that the media kept saying 4-3-3, when it looked to me like it was still a 4-4-2 with Johnson cheating up -- something Bob Bradley tried at the end and scraped when the US got burned by speed on the wings.

I like the smell of what Chef Jurgen is serving, but let's see what we've got on the road in Guatemala and Honduras before I fully buy in.

Originally posted by HuffyCane:
LEC, there's still a chance for you to travel in 2014. If you can come up with a decent bass line, I've already got a great chorus for a song I entitled "Oi, Oi, Oi, Kaiser! This Had Better Work ..."

Hell yeah!

Best line on the interwebs I've read so far: "if your wife doesn't look better after this game, then you need to get divorced."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT