ADVERTISEMENT

University Of Tulsa To Cover Textbook, Class Material Costs For Students

This is nice, but fewer and fewer classes are requiring text books. Those that do can be rented on Amazon for next to nothing. My text book charges for two students for this full year were barely over $300. I remember spending more than that per semester just for myself way back when.

Reactions: TU 1978
I see our published tuition rate, but what does a very good (but not presidential scholar) actually pay typically - forget need based grants?

I see our published tuition rate, but what does a very good (but not presidential scholar) actually pay typically - forget need based grants?
Mine are both paying very close to 50% of the published rate, including tuition, room, board and fees.

They do both live on campus. Dorm and Sorority.
Got it!

Tough call for me but I am kind of trying to steer my daughter to KU. For good out of state students they offer a big scholarship that brings tuition down to about 12k annually. And she seems hell bent on getting out of the state for a while.

But I was curious about the real TU costs if she has a change of heart.

This is nice, but fewer and fewer classes are requiring text books. Those that do can be rented on Amazon for next to nothing. My text book charges for two students for this full year were barely over $300. I remember spending more than that per semester just for myself way back when.
I spent that on one BioChem book and that was 25 years ago

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT