ADVERTISEMENT

Ukraine….what’s our endgame here

Are we ignoring the fact that over the past 15 years Trump is the only President which Putin didn’t invade another country ?
We are ignoring that the shadow President let Putin take the Crimea and the shadow's current puppet refused a show of force/unity to prevent the invasion. .. a joint training excercise between the US and Ukraine would hsve prevented this carnage.. but. Chamberlain II let him move in..

Maybe. I simply saw no evidence of Trump giving Putin a pass militarily during his time in office. In fact, wasn’t he the first President in some time to directly attack and kill Russian personnel? If there are examples of Trump giving Putin a pass militarily I’m open to change my mind.
That was when Mattis was Secretary of Defense & Pompeo headed the CIA. Responsible adults attempting to keep Trump pointing in the right direction. They succeeded better than the last year, year and a half of his Presidency, when he started appointing yes men, replacements for positions like this. I imagine that was at Pompeo's behest, and Trump did as he suggested. I doubt that would have happened under Gina Haspel at a later point in his presidency.

Reactions: watu05
Interesting. Ukraine needs our $$$ and help but won’t act in a manner we’ve requested. The Biden Admin on the other hand appears to care more about the Nov election than crippling Russians oil industry. I do understand the sentiment.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT