ADVERTISEMENT

Ukraine…..does he or doesn’t he?

The anti-Russia everything is honestly starting to get pretty weird. Also saw an Italian university banned the teaching of Dostoevsky today

Thought I would post a podcast with some perspective on this geopolitical event, how it relates to historical comparatives and its possible ramifications which I would echo in sentiment…

Carlin puts out his common sense episodes much less frequently than he used to, now focusing on his history podcast… but this has been a pet issue for him for decades. Valuable insight for anyone.
I’m a huge Dan Carlin fan. His hardcore history podcast is amazing, it is obvious he puts a ton of time and effort into each one.

The anti-Russia everything is honestly starting to get pretty weird.
I have started advertising myself as a trained Russian Vodka and Caviar disposal agent. "Dont take a chance on disposing of them yourselves.. leave it to the pros.. Noble Vodka Disposal.. no tin is too small, no bottle is too large."

I have started advertising myself as a trained Russian Vodka and Caviar disposal agent. "Dont take a chance on disposing of them yourselves.. leave it to the pros.. Noble Vodka Disposal.. no tin is too small, no bottle is too large."

Currently playing a suicidal game with a revolver known as Freedom Roulette

Russian Standard, Beluga Noble, and Zyr, brands most people nobody's ever heard of, are actually Russian owned and produced in Russia.

The Swedes, the French, the Americans, the Latvians those are the people you are affecting when you send your vodka to Noble.

Russian Standard, Beluga Noble, and Zyr, brands most people nobody's ever heard of, are actually Russian owned and produced in Russia.

The Swedes, the French, the Americans, the Latvians those are the people you are affecting when you send your vodka to Noble.

technically, you are only hurting yourself, since the money is already spent... but i respect your decision to make a worthless symbolic gesture...

I even have a ukranian flag shotglass and caviar serving set that one of my exchange students gave me to use for proper symbolic disposal

technically, you are only hurting yourself, since the money is already spent... but i respect your decision to make a worthless symbolic gesture...

I even have a ukranian flag shotglass and caviar serving set that one of my exchange students gave me to use for proper symbolic disposal

Will you be giving up your cheap Tulamo 5.56 though?

Yeah, I was including the whole deal of taking it off the shelves & not ordering anymore to sell to patrons. The reference to disposal was symbolically symbolic, if you know what I mean.

Ukrainian foreign minister just called NATO and the US weak and I decisive. Maybe a signal the war is beginning to turn in Russia’s favor ?

Ukrainian foreign minister just called NATO and the US weak and I decisive. Maybe a signal the war is beginning to turn in Russia’s favor ?
I don't think there is any question the war is turning in Russia's favor.

I love how Putin is saying if you don't do business with me, or leave my ill gotten gains alone, then it's an act of war.

They are moving faster towards the goal against Ukraine, but feeling the world's sanctions a little more seriously.

The sanctions are having the effect everybody was hoping for. Pile on more, and hold the line.

Reactions: drboobay
And yeah I 'believe' Putin here,

“The current [Ukrainian] leadership needs to understand that if they continue doing what they are doing, they put under question the future of Ukrainian statehood." Putin

If you lay down your weapons before we attack, we'll let you maintain your puppet statehood.

Yeah, right…

Last edited:
Well he is right in a sense. With earlier actions we could have made an invasion seem unattractive to Russia. But past mistakes are not good reason for future mistakes and many of the things they’re asking for right now, as understandable as they are for people in their position, would be ridiculous. I’m glad the Biden admin isn’t indulging them.

Well he is right in a sense. With earlier actions we could have made an invasion seem unattractive to Russia. But past mistakes are not good reason for future mistakes and many of the things they’re asking for right now, as understandable as they are for people in their position, would be ridiculous. I’m glad the Biden admin isn’t indulging them.
He's right that they shouldn't resist? It's not our actions present and past that he is attacking in this statement. It's the Ukrainian actions.

I don't think them asking for and failing to get a no fly zone is what he is referring to here anyway. But them asking for that, whether they get it or not, really shouldn't have anything to do with them maintaining their statehood. It's just an excuse for him to do what he has planned to do since the beginning.

Last edited:
maybe Ukraine would have more money to fightthe Russians if Biden hadnt cut off their foreigh aid from us. Oh, thats right, he was just kidding.

Sure sounds like they got their asses handed to them and now the only way to save face is to consolidate forces in the east and hold that territory

This isn't Russia, please don't delete posts because you don't agree with them.

Biden told the 82 Airborne troops they would see things that were awful when they got to Ukraine.

This was dangerous in many ways. Probably the Russians were watching. I haven't seen that it was removed. What were the troops to think? Was that stupidity or a test balloon? People, realize that he is dangerous to himself and others.

Although Biden’s messaging has been pretty bad (advocated regime change today), the US’s actions post-invasion have been pretty spot on. He deserves some credit for that

Reactions: watu05
For once I am on Bidens side. I agree, they should remove Putin. I doubt that they will but Biden showed some gumption.

Now secondly, who in the hell can tell the President of the United States to take back something he just said. This is a classical case of the tail waging the dog. They are making it pretty clear that they can sensor the President. Don't try that with Lyndon Johnson a democrat, or some of the Republicans of the last century.

Biden didn't start a war, it has been going on for a month. They have became too used to telling people who hired them what he can and cannot do.

There is zero chance Biden didn’t approve the “clarification” of his comments. The problem is that his words were quite clear.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT