ADVERTISEMENT

Ukraine…..does he or doesn’t he?

Push until the West lets him have the area that the separatists are in. Then Biden can proclaim "peace on our time!"

Then he will do it again..

They wont voluntarily give it up.. but the west will tell the Russians that they will bless the annexation in exchange for peace..

i thought Russia reclaimed Ukraine about 5 years ago.
The Crimean peninsula, which was part of Ukraine was reclaimed. Now they want more. Repeat every five years until Russia borders Poland again. Appeasement will not work on this man.

Not sure what our response will be, but it ought to be getting more painful each time. I like that removing the Russians from international banking networks is on the table. It looks like one of the biggest gas pipelines going through Ukraine has already been blown up today. If the gas is cut off anyways, a lot of Europe no longer has anything left to lose by standing up to the area bully.

Putin is a bully. Until we start treating him and his aggression as those of a bully he will continue his march across the former Soviet states. The threat of a massive military response will be the only deterrent which works.

Putin is a bully. Until we start treating him and his aggression as those of a bully he will continue his march across the former Soviet states. The threat of a massive military response will be the only deterrent which works.
A well placed dose of Thallium would end this..

If at first you dont succeed...
He's working on 19 years in office, and up to no good for the four years in between. I'm sure it's been attempted a couple or six times unsuccessfully. The odds are, that he will survive a few years longer.

There's an article on CNN about the European Union and Nato being united. The article stated that before this they weren't sure that would happen. And are having a little hand holding party over this unitedness.

United in running around like chickens with their heads cut off. United in doing nothing.

There are going to be no real actions, because Europe is paralyzed by the oil supply, and the deals they need to keep. And all the CNN can do is talk about their unitedness. The only thing they are planning on doing that amounts to anything is dropping Russia out of the banking organization. When it comes down to it, I think they may even back out of that, or water it down where it doesn't do much of anything. They don't think that Putin has planned for this?

This is why Putin supported Trump. He supported Trump, then watched the Democrats fall all over themselves in coming into office weakly. (over all Trump's shenanigans) He did this, such that he would be free to start pulling the Soviet Satellites back in, one by one.

I can't believe how well everything has gone according to plan for Putin. He is either lucky as h.e.double L or the most devious & successful tactician out there. I bet he is looking in the mirror and slapping himself just to make sure he is not dreaming.

Yeah they are united in their surrender to the Soviet Reforming.

He now has a leaderless world between a rock and a hard spot.

We fooled ourselves into believing we had won the long war when The Wall came down. Then Putin came in and worked on making Khrushchev's prediction come true.

Last edited:
So the US has leaked their intelligence to the press stating the invasion order has been given and will likely commence tomorrow. European countries seem to be calling BS saying their sources haven’t confirmed anything of the sorts. Should know shortly. Not sure how much confidence I have in our intelligence after the Afghanistan debacle. Hope they are wrong here as well

So the US has leaked their intelligence to the press stating the invasion order has been given and will likely commence tomorrow. European countries seem to be calling BS saying their sources haven’t confirmed anything of the sorts. Should know shortly. Not sure how much confidence I have in our intelligence after the Afghanistan debacle. Hope they are wrong here as well
Joe's being sneaky...

By telling everyone its going to happen on a certain day, he can then tell everyone he stopped it by ruining Putins surprise...

I still think our response will be dictated by how much Burisma deposits in Hunter's Swiss bank accounts..

We put several thousands of Americans in border countries. Surely they can handle 190,000 Russians. Cough

Line appears to be drawn. Ukraine either agrees to let go of their two eastern provinces and allow them to declare “independence” or Putin will do it for them. Note: Independence will mean becoming part of the Russian federation. The US and NATO still appears it will not provide troops or advanced military equipment to aid Ukraine in defending itself. Ukraine in a tough spot this am.

Line appears to be drawn. Ukraine either agrees to let go of their two eastern provinces and allow them to declare “independence” or Putin will do it for them. Note: Independence will mean becoming part of the Russian federation. The US and NATO still appears it will not provide troops or advanced military equipment to aid Ukraine in defending itself. Ukraine in a tough spot this am.
Like Chamberlain sitting down with Hitler in 1938 and giving him the Sudetenlands... and then 6 mo later he took all of czechoslovakia..

biden will not stop russia. after russia takes over, they will distroy all evidence linking Biden; joe and hunter, to any shaddy or illegal activity.

Meanwhile Trump is out here complimenting Putin on having a “peacekeeping force” there.

Need any more proof that Trump was Putin’s main squeeze?
FMOj0PMXoAIZYsM

Trump said calling it a “peacekeeping force” was a savvy move. Unfortunately, Biden appears to have taken Putin’s comments hook line and sinker. Just another capitulation to Putin by the Admin.

Trump is a moron. Glad he’s gone

Last edited:
Reactions: TUMe
Trump said calling it a “peacekeeping force” was a savvy move. Unfortunately, Biden appears to have taken Putin’s comments hook line and sinker. Just another capitulation to Putin by the Admin.

Trump is a moron. Glad he’s gone

How have we taken anything regarding peacekeeping hook line and sinker? Peacekeeping wasn’t a savy move because it was clear to the US and it’s allies as well as the general public that is wasn’t true. Hence the fact that we said “Putin just invaded” and had the Nord pipeline closed. And if you don’t think we had anything to do with that closure you’re nuts. It was Germany’s to announce since it was their pipeline but we were the ones assuring them some degree of continued energy availability. Had we not done that they wouldn’t have closed it.

I think that was the most significant thing that happened today. We didn’t wait for things to get worse to see the necessity of killing off one of Russia’s trade key assets. The only other thing we might have done was kill their monetary participation through that Belgian service. But we want to keep a bullet in the gun for when they touch new Ukrainian soil.

Last edited:
Reactions: TUMe and watu05
How have we taken anything regarding peacekeeping hook line and sinker? Peacekeeping wasn’t a savy move because it was clear to the US and it’s allies as well as the general public that is wasn’t true. Hence the fact that we said “Putin just invaded” and had the Nord pipeline closed. And if you don’t think we had anything to do with that closure you’re nuts.
Seeing as of 4:51pm yesterday Biden wasn’t calling it an invasion and was trying to somehow justify the action by saying Russian has had forces there since 2014 was disturbing to say the least.

The sanction regard Nord was imposed by Germany btw. Feel free to prove me wrong.

Seeing as of 4:51pm yesterday Biden wasn’t calling it an invasion and was trying to somehow justify the action by saying Russian has had forces there since 2014 was disturbing to say the least.

The sanction regard Nord was imposed by Germany btw. Feel free to prove me wrong.
It was imposed by Germany, but with much American convincing and back door dealing. Germany didn’t harm their own population out of the goodness of their heart.

Germany (or it’s chancellor) hadn’t showed any firm commitment to closing the pipeline but America was a adamant that it would be closed if troops crossed the border. We got our way.

Biden has been saying Russians will invade Ukraine for weeks. Now he says they did invade Ukraine. What is your point here?

Last edited:
It was imposed by Germany, but with much American convincing and back door dealing. Germany didn’t harm their own population out of the goodness of their heart.

Germany (or it’s chancellor) hadn’t showed any firm commitment to closing the pipeline but America was a adamant that it would be closed if troops crossed the border. We got our way.

Biden has been saying Russians will invade Ukraine for weeks. Now he says they did invade Ukraine. What is your point here?
Listening the the Chancellor, it’s quite obvious whose decision this was and the reasons for it. Like you said when Biden green lighted the project, we do what Germany wants regarding Nord as it affects them

Meanwhile, we apparently have 700k barrels of Russian crude headed our way.

Speaking of Nord, can someone explain to me why Europe wants to become dependent on Putin to provide them energy ? It’s not like we’ve known who he is for years.

Speaking of Nord, can someone explain to me why Europe wants to become dependent on Putin to provide them energy ? It’s not like we’ve known who he is for years.
Because he doesnt do that awful frac'ing that US gas produces do...

Reactions: TUMe
Listening the the Chancellor, it’s quite obvious whose decision this was and the reasons for it. Like you said when Biden green lighted the project, we do what Germany wants regarding Nord as it affects them

Meanwhile, we apparently have 700k barrels of Russian crude headed our way.

It was absolutely our determination (and help sourcing some gas reserves) that allowed NS2 to be cancelled. Everything having remain status quo, Germany wouldn't have cancelled it.

We use 18.1 million BOPD. 700K barrels is a drop in the bucket to us and to Russia who produces ~10 million BPD. It's literally less than 10% of a single day's production. Also, that doesn't mean we can't seize the assets once they get here lol.

Last edited:
Trump: Trump is currently an American individual with no power. Instead of leaving graciously, he left under Jan 6 which will follow him with moderate voters should he try to run again. In three years, he will be three years older, as will be many of his supporters.

Biden ran on not being Trump and woke voters. But he is president for better or worse. It should be possible to point out Biden's many weaknesses without talking about Trump. I will not support or vote for Trump. There will be other, more civilized Republicans. Astro just shows that for all his campaigning his best point for Biden is that he is not Trump.

It was absolutely our determination (and help sourcing some gas reserves) that allowed NS2 to be cancelled. Everything having remain status quo, Germany wouldn't have cancelled it.

We use 18.1 million BOPD. 700K barrels is a drop in the bucket to us and to Russia who produces ~10 million BPD. It's literally less than 10% of a single day's production. Also, that doesn't mean we can't seize the assets once they get here lol.
Why would we seize what we have already paid for?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT