ADVERTISEMENT

UH vs UM

TU1NNJ

I.T.S. Head Coach
Gold Member
Sep 23, 2004
UH 14 UM 0 - 2 min left until half

Last edited:
UH 17 UM 0 halftime. UH ices kicker with 3 timeouts on FG with 1 second left. Kicker made first 2 after the timeouts, missed the 3rd to the right and then pulled the one that counted to the left!

Through 3, Houston has held Memphis to 12 rushing yards.

Just as I read this about rushing yardage UM scores on a 12 yard run. UH 31 UM 21

Reactions: cmullinsTU
UH imploding. UM strip of UH QB leads to turnover inside the UM 40. A sure interception in the EZ overturned (correct call) and UM scores on the next play. UH 31 UM 28 with under 11 left in Q4

Can't root for houston regardless. Their students are a bunch of A-holes. Throwing stuff on the field after an obvious fumble. Flipping the camera off earlier in the game. Good grief
Wasn’t one of the Kitty High fans tagging about them having more students showing up for games than we have students? Too bad the rest of the stadium was empty. Not too many shots of the upper deck on the one side

Quit kicking Kitty when they're down. Poor Tilman Fertitta is stuck with Applehead for the next 5 years.
qraz0.gif

The announcer on TV said if Houston won, it would control it's own destiny in the conference. If that's the case, better that Memphis won I suppose. They'll be an awesome opponent for our next home game.

Saw an older tweet from the UH President (maybe last Spring) that mentioned 10-2 is the target at Uh every year. 8-4 will get the coach fired. Thinking a little extra highly of themselves these days aren’t they. If only they took the same approach to their high school curriculum.

UH has always had peaks and valleys in its program. The Big XII is likely heaving a sigh of relief they didn't add the Coogs.

UH has always had peaks and valleys in its program. The Big XII is likely heaving a sigh of relief they didn't add the Coogs.
Same with BYU which is one of the worst teams in the nation this year.

Plus I’m pretty sure the Big XII doesn’t want anything to do with Tilman Furtita. That guy is a Trump level nut job because of his money

I realize that. It’s just been all over the news here. Besides the Astros of course.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT