ADVERTISEMENT

UH is still a rivalry

I teach everyone to hate the coogs and wheaties. F-Houston.

Teh Rivalry is real and coog tears are the most delicious.

This year will be a toss up. Both teams have 3 wins. Hope we get a decent crowd and "remedial high" brings a few of their fans.

“Wichita can go to hell but Houston can go straight to hell” and “Hey Gatlin, Yoeman sucks, you suck and Houston sucks” are two of my favorite quotes.

Reactions: TU4ever2
the kitties are lower than a snakes belly in a tire rut.....i wouldn't walk across the street to save one of them from an ass whoopin….piggies/kitties..hell there aint no difference....they both came from pond scum...yeoman and broyles are two turds in a punch bowl....we need to kick the ever lovin kittie poop outta these fur balls....coug high--home of the pussies....get your asses to the game...any questions?...ask LEC!!!

:nukem: nuke em!!!!!!!

I don’t understand what happened at the end of the game. Why were there 21 seconds on the clock for the entire play and then why did Houston free kick with 21 seconds left?

More of Shelton Cooper’s original lyrics

Stinky kitty
Smelly kitty
Big ball of sh!t

Smelly kitty
Sticky kitty
Houston’s full of it!

Stupid kitty
Dumb kitty
Oh my my

Dumb kitty
Stupid kitty
Cougar high!

There were a couple of plays that happened then that would have resulted in players being ejected if the game were played now. The block at the end would have been a 15 yd penalty today for a blind side block. The hit on Shelley on the crossing route would have been targeting.

This game basically sent TU into a downward spiral the rest of the season. Only one Graham didn’t make a bowl game. He was also his own OC that year and he quickly realized that wasn’t going to work.

I was at that game. It was fun to watch. They’re always fun to watch when both teams are well coached and have good players. Unfortunately, it’s been a while since we’ve had a good coach.

More of Shelton Cooper’s original lyrics

Stinky kitty
Smelly kitty
Big ball of sh!t

Smelly kitty
Sticky kitty
Houston’s full of it!

Stupid kitty
Dumb kitty
Oh my my

Dumb kitty
Stupid kitty
Cougar high!
Hows the drop out rate of that High School???

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT