ADVERTISEMENT

UCF and the rest of the AAC

jesterondirt

I.T.S. Offensive Coordinator
Sep 28, 2006
Do you think the AAC and its members that host UCF next year will brand them as 2017 National Champions? Kind of like the P6 propoganda scattered throughout.

Why not? A few years back, USC declared themselves national champs even though the did not play in the championship game.

UCF will have a chance to follow up. They play both North Carolina and Pitt from the ACC next season. Heupel's job next season is to not screw the offense up and let Randy Shannon do his thing as the DC. UCF should be favored in league again. As for the west...who the hell knows. Provided we get better and more consistent QB play, we could be that team. Houston could be, Navy could be. Hell, SMU has a shot and Tulane was improved.

You've got a league that could easily have 8 of 12 bowl eligible and the last 4 only out because the league did them in.

UCF will have a chance to follow up. They play both North Carolina and Pitt from the ACC next season. Heupel's job next season is to not screw the offense up and let Randy Shannon do his thing as the DC. UCF should be favored in league again. As for the west...who the hell knows. Provided we get better and more consistent QB play, we could be that team. Houston could be, Navy could be. Hell, SMU has a shot and Tulane was improved.

You've got a league that could easily have 8 of 12 bowl eligible and the last 4 only out because the league did them in.
Tulane should have went to a bowl this year, they got screwed at SMU

Reactions: TU_BLA
Didn't OSU just get declared national title winners 71 years after the fact? That 1945 title banner is now being displayed proudly.

I'm still waiting for the 1916 team to get that same treatment!

Didn't OSU just get declared national title winners 71 years after the fact? That 1945 title banner is now being displayed proudly.

I'm still waiting for the 1916 team to get that same treatment!

1916, back when we were hiring top recruits coaches before it was cool.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT