ADVERTISEMENT

TV Vs Houston

TU-UH is the best of the AAC openers, but ESPN3 works. Usually just a local homer crew calling the game.

Apple TV has it. But I’ll say this, the streaming quality and interruptions on ESPN3 are awful compared with Netflix, Hulu and other apps. That is why I’d like to see it on a real channel. I guess UH isn’t a good enough team to get on actual ESPN.

Yes. I can get it on pc, not tv.
I am now able to cast to my tv from the watchESPN app on my phone. Since this is the opening week for conference play I am sure that they would rather show other teams on tv. I am pretty positive it isn’t Houston they have an issue putting on tv...it’s TU!

#norespect

Apple TV has it. But I’ll say this, the streaming quality and interruptions on ESPN3 are awful compared with Netflix, Hulu and other apps. That is why I’d like to see it on a real channel. I guess UH isn’t a good enough team to get on actual ESPN.

I rarely have issues stream ESPN3 on my TV outside of the audio occasionally being .1 second behind the video.
It is certainly not as seamless as Netflix though,.

I've never had an issue using the ESPN app to watch games. The only time I've ever had issues is when trying to watch on a browser.

I am now able to cast to my tv from the watchESPN app on my phone. Since this is the opening week for conference play I am sure that they would rather show other teams on tv. I am pretty positive it isn’t Houston they have an issue putting on tv...it’s TU!

#norespect
I found this out accidentally when I was watching a Roughnecks game this past summer on my iPad...I hit the icon which sent the signal to my TV and my TV all of a sudden went through a routine switch and...BAM...Roughnecks on 60" instead of 8"

Reactions: loca2874
I found this out accidentally when I was watching a Roughnecks game this past summer on my iPad...I hit the icon which sent the signal to my TV and my TV all of a sudden went through a routine switch and...BAM...Roughnecks on 60" instead of 8"
It’s a wonderful full thing. TU on 70 inch vice 6 inch lol

Reactions: TU_BLA
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT