ADVERTISEMENT

TuneIn

It requires premium version. I signed up and it works really well. MUCH better than audio over HURRICANE vision or whatever it’s called.

It requires premium version. I signed up and it works really well. MUCH better than audio over HURRICANE vision or whatever it’s called.
I'm listening to it without premium, on the start page I just hit back and it took me to the dashboard. Working very well so far, loving it

Wrong one. Make sure to search for "Tulsa" and look down the list.

It is working and free.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Anything has to be better than these awful tv announcers... biased much? Acting like TU is a d2 program or something.

How good does it sync with the TV feed ? Is there a delay feature?

How good does it sync with the TV feed ? Is there a delay feature?

I didn't try to sync it with TV feed, but I think it would be doable it has DVR like functionality so you can rewind it and fast forward it like live TV --- getting the two perfectly in sync may be challenging but would be doable

I didn't try to sync it with TV feed, but I think it would be doable it has DVR like functionality so you can rewind it and fast forward it like live TV --- getting the two perfectly in sync may be challenging but would be doable
I wouldn't think that would work. You need a delay. It would probably work after the first commercial break though.

Anybody working on the delay? I didn't see any way to do it with tunein. I've been working with my bluetooth radio and it's very aggravating. It does not stay the same. Gyrates back and forth between 50s and 1:40s. Really annoying, delay it so many seconds and leave it there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT