ADVERTISEMENT

Tulsa vs Tulane

The computers must be lazy this week. Looked at Tulsa’s last two games and said “hey they won the last two by 4, why not just go for that again”

The difference in how the pre-game guys and announcers are treating this game now that we're ranked vs. the games before is noticeable. Being ranked is such a big deal for perception

I think Vegas has it at ~4 to 5. Should be a good game, but I don't need close games. A blowout would be a nice break.

Great seeing the hype about Collins!

Offense: please hit the ground running in the first quarter!

Please!

Please?

Good bending, not breaking by the defense. maybe the offense shows some life for once in the first Q this time?

so real question for those of you who think he's an NFL qb. how does he miss that 3 feet high? 3rd and 4 and he can't at least get to a catchable place. rather see it short than high...high leads to an INT to a safety, dirt is safe.

FIRE MONTY! I’m going to say this every time we screw special teams up because Monty simply doesn’t think it’s an important part of the game

Reactions: maverickfp
so real question for those of you who think he's an NFL qb. how does he miss that 3 feet high? 3rd and 4 and he can't at least get to a catchable place. rather see it short than high...high leads to an INT to a safety, dirt is safe.

Bad footwork. Ball sailed on him. Like GJ he'll get an NFL shot based on arm alone and he's got better touch than GJ (admittedly that's not saying that much).

Q1: Smith 2/6, 17 yards passing. -11 yards rushing.

I think that's good enough to survive Tulane if we perform like we usually do, but I really don't get the discrepancy between Q1 and the rest of the game.

Reactions: maverickfp

I think that's good enough to survive Tulane if we perform like we usually do, but I really don't get the discrepancy between Q1 and the rest of the game.
It’s so weird , I don’t get how you can be Cody Green for most of the 1st half but then turn into Tom Brady the rest of the game

Monty doesn't get the offense ready. Clearly Gillespie does a good job since the D is ready most of the time.

Both Graham and Blankenship used to call runs for GJ Kinne early in the game because he had some similar issues with getting locked in early. Getting lit up a couple times helped for some reason. Not sure we can afford to do that with Smith though

Tulane noticeably audibling to run away from Zaven Collins

Ball game. Tulane is going to tee off on Boomer. There’s a reason Zach Smith is the starter

Ball game. Tulane is going to tee off on Boomer. There’s a reason Zach Smith is the starter

Wouldn't go that far. I'd still have us as the favorite and Boomer can play a little, but you're right Smith is our best passer by a pretty wide margin.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT