ADVERTISEMENT

Tulsa vs Texas seating

TULSARISING

I.T.S. Offensive Coordinator
Jun 21, 2017
So I talked with the Texas ticket office today and I sounds like we get sections 119-123. We also get section 32 which is a similar spot to what we had at Oklahoma State. 119-123 are on an upper level. Which do you think would be better seats?

Well TU gouges its own fans when OU comes to town so I don't get too worked up over other school's pricing.

If we go we'll probably buy on the secondary market and not sit in outer space. Visitor seating is notoriously awful there so you're getting what you pay for at $40.

I contacted TU. No tickets allegedly available yet.

Thanks. I sent an email and hope to hear back soon.

I called and bought mine yesterday for the Texas game. Season ticket holders only for now can purchase.

Well TU gouges its own fans when OU comes to town so I don't get too worked up over other school's pricing.

If we go we'll probably buy on the secondary market and not sit in outer space. Visitor seating is notoriously awful there so you're getting what you pay for at $40.
OU doesn't come to town, ever.

I got my TU/UT tickets about a week ago thru the ticket office. Sitting in Sec 124. Based on the “seat view” in Stub Hub, although we are in the upper deck, the viewing angle is quite nice. Not to mention with the Godzillatron on the opposite end it will be like watching it live in my living room!

Well I screwed that up not ordering through TU... Oh well. We're in Section 126, Row 14, Seats 33+34 if anyone is close by

OU doesn't come to town, ever.

Uh they last played at Chapman in 2014. Ticket prices were so absurd for it we didn't renew our season tickets. And it subsequently did not sell out.

Maybe you're thinking of Arkansas.

Uh they last played at Chapman in 2014. Ticket prices were so absurd for it we didn't renew our season tickets. And it subsequently did not sell out.

My best guess is that he's a Texas fan with poor reading comprehension that's gotten so used to being called TU by Aggie fans he just assumed you meant OU playing in Austin.

If memory serves, they charged the same price as a similar ticket at Owen Field. TU football is a blessing that we often take for granted.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT