ADVERTISEMENT

Tulsa vs Oklahoma State

Pokes won't be without talent, and will be ready for us when we arrive. Won't be catching anyone off guard this season.

Reactions: TULSARISING
Pokes won't be without talent, and will be ready for us when we arrive. Won't be catching anyone off guard this season.
I really don’t think we caught them off guard last season , I think our defense was just that good , our offense blew it though

A lot more about OSU playing a walk-on QB who averaged 3.2 YPA than catching them off-guard imo. If TU could gotten any type of offense production they win that game...maybe going away
Same can be said for our offense IMO. Should be interesting to see what happens this year. Hate it that we lost two cBs, but think our offense will be much better.

Sample size for Brin is too small to know for sure. One thing is certain the D will show up.

GO TU!!!!!

Reactions: TULSARISING
Sample size for Brin is too small to know for sure. One thing is certain the D will show up.

GO TU!!!!!
I don't think it's as much about Brin as it is about Monty and how he decides to call plays. If he shows up simply hoping to not get blown out, we don't have a chance. If he opens things up and let's Brin sling it, we have a chance, especially with the beef up front and our stable of RBs.

I'm concerned that if the bleeding doesn't stop in the secondary that the pokes may be able to sling it on us regardless of the play of the front seven.

Reactions: TULOYAL
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT