ADVERTISEMENT

đź“ť Larry Lewis Tulsa RB Anthony Watkins continues to bounce back from adversity

Chris Harmon

ITS Publisher
Staff
Aug 15, 2002
Tulsa, OK
tulsa.rivals.com
For every setback, Anthony Watkins is a prime example of how to bounce back stronger. Having overcome the death of family members, ineligibility, coaching changes, etc., Watkins has shown a determination that has served him well at TU.

It's really good to see Watkins doing well after all he's been through. RB should be a strength this year for TU.

Reactions: TUMU
Hopefully our OL dominates Northwestern St, such that we have room to run and make completions. If they are dominant, it will give me hope that they might be able to open up running lanes and pass protect by the skin of their teeth for the rest of the season.

I don't think I realized he lost his brother before he became academically ineligible. That definitely explains the reason for that. It's tough to lose someone close and keep your thoughts and actions on your studies. Must have been devastating after he lost his father. I lost a close friend in my sophomore year in college. It was really tough for a month or two, to keep my focus on my studies. Must have been doubly tough on him, being a family member that affected his family as well.

Hopefully our OL dominates Northwestern St, such that we have room to run and make completions. If they are dominant, it will give me hope that they might be able to open up running lanes and pass protect by the skin of their teeth for the rest of the season.

I don't think I realized he lost his brother before he became academically ineligible. That definitely explains the reason for that. It's tough to lose someone close and keep your thoughts and actions on your studies. Must have been devastating after he lost his father. I lost a close friend in my sophomore year in college. It was really tough for a month or two, to keep my focus on my studies. Must have been doubly tough on him, being a family member that affected his family as well.
Yes, sometimes we don't really understand what many of these players go through. I'm really rooting for him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT