ADVERTISEMENT

Tulsa Football Predictions 2023

Losses to Wash, OU, tulane, and smu? Please newborn baby Jesus let the OU game be closer than expected. I realllllyyyyyy want that to happen. Also, I could us picking off one of Tulane or SMU.
I reserve the right to amend my prediction, but I think we could win either of the UW or OU, right now I’m going with the latter.

Reactions: dougheffking
Washingtons QB scares me a heck of a lot more than Gabriel
Yeah, but does he scare our back-line? Sure, he might pick us apart. But we've got some studs, with experience, at corner & safety. Kdub has said repeatedly that our defensive backfield is a strength of our D. With some pressure on that hotshot Wash QB, he could be in for a long day.

Reactions: Henry Kendall
UW would beat OU by 40 points based on what we know right now.

I rarely pick against a senior QB, but based on what I’m seeing and hearing about our program right now, we will beat Tulane.

We drop a few random games and I’ll say we will be the most respected 7-5 G6 program in the country.

Reactions: Henry Kendall
Yeah, but does he scare our back-line? Sure, he might pick us apart. But we've got some studs, with experience, at corner & safety. Kdub has said repeatedly that our defensive backfield is a strength of our D. With some pressure on that hotshot Wash QB, he could be in for a long day.
They have two wide outs that may both go in the first or second rounds.

I rarely pick against a senior QB, but based on what I’m seeing and hearing about our program right now, we will beat Tulane.

We drop a few random games and I’ll say we will be the most respected 7-5 G6 program in the country.
We're going to beat the snot out of My Slutty Little Pony, then UNT and ECU, plus Temple, Charlotte, and Rice, No Illinois and Pine Bluff. I have 8 wins. I think we can beat any AAC team including Tulane and FAU. And I give us a shot at beating OU because I think we're good enough to move the ball against their defense and can get in Gabriel's head. And OU's history of program arrogance will work against them when they play us...they won't be ready.

We need to beat NIU more soundly than last season. We were lucky to pick up that one, and it was only because their coach was goofier than ours.

We need to beat NIU more soundly than last season. We were lucky to pick up that one, and it was only because their coach was goofier than ours.
You can’t tell these days with the portal, but they lose a lot on defense. LB and corners are all last years second teamers iirc. They’ve got some DL run stoppers. Senior QB but supporting cast on offense is a ? Should be OK. Need to beat them and Temple back to back in a short week, otherwise we might hear the toilet flush.

What exactly are you hearing?

I don't want to be the annoying a$$hat who brags about his own posts but I have to say, if this catches on, it might be my greatest life achievement. You know, other than my kids or whatever.
Yeah, I think it's a nickname that can stick on our board. They should only be referred to by that name moving forward...it is so decreed!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT