ADVERTISEMENT

🏈 Recruiting Tulsa Football completes class on National Signing Day

Chris Harmon

ITS Publisher
Staff
Aug 15, 2002
Tulsa, OK
tulsa.rivals.com
On the first day of the regular signing period, Tulsa added the final piece to its 2021 recruiting class. TU had already signed six high school prospects in the early December signing period along with a Division 1 transfer at the start of the spring semester.

Two late additions were OLB Seth Bullock and DT Samari Allen.

Seth Bullock, OLB, 6-3, 208. Dubuque, Iowa. Offers from North Dakota, South Dakota, Northern Iowa, Southern lllinois, and Indiana State. Bullock was given a scholarship.

Samari Allen, DT/DE, 5-11, 280. Pensacola, Florida. Preferred walk-on. His size reminds me of Jaxon Player.

Seth Bullock, OLB, 6-3, 208. Dubuque, Iowa. Offers from North Dakota, South Dakota, Northern Iowa, Southern lllinois, and Indiana State. Bullock was given a scholarship.

Samari Allen, DT/DE, 5-11, 280. Pensacola, Florida. Preferred walk-on. His size reminds me of Jaxon Player.
Pretty good highlight reel.

• Haha
Reactions: Chris Harmon

Those are both Preferred Walk-Ons, which is why they are not part of the signing class. Bullock accepted a PWO spot the day before signing day. He had been committed to Northern Iowa.

Tulsa has a bunch of other PWO commitments, which I mentioned in Hurricane Alley.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT