ADVERTISEMENT

Tulsa at Oklahoma state prediction

Well apparently I'm going now, so I'll see y'all there
Yo, TUP ilot, my HS chum (an OSU grad) & I will be there. He flew C-130's during VietNam and a refueler (including a flock of BlackBirds) I think a KC-130 or some such. Anyway, wear something Air Forcey to the game & if we spot you, you boys can swap some war stories.

TU - 17
OSU - 24

We’ll embarrass their run game and we will average 6.5 on the ground but Monty will stop running much after half time and we give up a pick 6.

Reactions: TULSARISING
Yo, TUP ilot, my HS chum (an OSU grad) & I will be there. He flew C-130's during VietNam and a refueler (including a flock of BlackBirds) I think a KC-130 or some such. Anyway, wear something Air Forcey to the game & if we spot you, you boys can swap some war stories.
Wilco! I'll have my aviators on... only air force thing I can think of since everything else will be Tulsa gear. I could wear my OCP pants... but if I did that the blue/camo combo would confuse OSU fans into thinking I'm pulling for both teams.

Reactions: quincy101
Montgomery actually gets his team fired up by pointing out the complete BS of OSU fans saying they couldn’t stand to be in a conference with Tulsa and then inviting other schools from Tulsa’s conference to join them!

Tulsa 28 OSU 20

(BTW, could someone please explain this to Montgomery, just in case he didn’t notice!)

Montgomery actually gets his team fired up by pointing out the complete BS of OSU fans saying they couldn’t stand to be in a conference with Tulsa and then inviting other schools from Tulsa’s conference to join them!

Tulsa 28 OSU 20

(BTW, could someone please explain this to Montgomery, just in case he didn’t notice!)
I scream things at him every game and he never listens. It's probably his biggest flaw.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT