ADVERTISEMENT

Tulsa at Oklahoma state prediction

The line is up to OSU -13.5, O/U is at 52.5.

OSU 31
TU 21

Last edited:
Not attending
An OSU win will hasten the firing of Monty

Predictions:
OSU will return a punt or kickoff back for a TD
Couch and Hall will combine for at least one hold and one unsportsmanlike penalty
OSU will have twice as many passing yards than rushing yards
Brin will be much better than last week. Accuracy, timing, etc. will improve.
TU will once again lead the nation in penalties
OSU will be a much better offense with Sanders but still have trouble with their run game.
Tulsa makes all kicks inside 40 yds.
Final score: TU 20 OSU 31 ):

• Haha
Reactions: TulsaFanFromStigler
Monty is not getting fired mid-season. That would mean the admin cared about sports. I actually think there is a greater chance he will get extended at the end of the year.

• Haha
Reactions: TU 1978
Monty is not getting fired mid-season. That would mean the admin cared about sports. I actually think there is a greater chance he will get extended at the end of the year.
Unfortunately, that is a legitimate fear of mine

Sadly I could see TU starting the season with an 0 - 6 record. The Arkie St. game might be a tossup, but with Monty's play calling we will forever be at a disadvantage.

I saw that Cayden McFarland tweeted out that Tulsa has not allowed 30 points in our last 12 games. Someone else added tjat OSU has scored 30+ only 4 times in their last 15 games. Go with the under.

Predictions:
OSU will return a punt or kickoff back for a TD
Couch and Hall will combine for at least one hold and one unsportsmanlike penalty
OSU will have twice as many passing yards than rushing yards
Brin will be much better than last week. Accuracy, timing, etc. will improve.
TU will once again lead the nation in penalties
OSU will be a much better offense with Sanders but still have trouble with their run game.
Tulsa makes all kicks inside 40 yds.
Final score: TU 20 OSU 31 ):
Ever since Dylan Couch got to Tulsa he is flagged almost every game for an unsportsman like penalty

Tulsa will commit 14 penalties for 135 or more yards, the majority in the second half....

The score will be a 3 to 2 barnburner won by the Pig Humpers...

Reactions: t-townpod
His contract is over at the end of this season. He’s done.

Reactions: Tulsafanzz
No way we hold OSU to under 30 points with our defensive backs.

TU 21
OSU 31

I expect both teams to play better than the sh*t show both put on the field last Saturday.

No way we hold OSU to under 30 points with our defensive backs.
Our coverage was fine last week. This defense always gives up the underneath stuff by design. The defense did exactly what it needed to in order to win the game. Allowed only 1 TD on the opening drive and then 4 FGs after that and in some tough situations that the offense put the D in. Add to that I've never been sold on Sanders as a QB because he has antsy feet and has never been a terribly consistent or accurate passer and with our DLs ability to get pressure, I think we see an OSU offense that struggles like it struggled last year. They won't be able to run the ball. OSUs OL is not great. Brown will get some yards based on volume but I don't see him breaking too many long runs. I'm not saying we win the game because Monty's ability to totally hinder the offense in games like this will almost assuredly happen again. OkState 23 TU 13. Low scoring affair that leaves both fan bases with more questions.

Reactions: TulsaGrad07
Our coverage was fine last week. This defense always gives up the underneath stuff by design. The defense did exactly what it needed to in order to win the game. Allowed only 1 TD on the opening drive and then 4 FGs after that and in some tough situations that the offense put the D in. Add to that I've never been sold on Sanders as a QB because he has antsy feet and has never been a terribly consistent or accurate passer and with our DLs ability to get pressure, I think we see an OSU offense that struggles like it struggled last year. They won't be able to run the ball. OSUs OL is not great. Brown will get some yards based on volume but I don't see him breaking too many long runs. I'm not saying we win the game because Monty's ability to totally hinder the offense in games like this will almost assuredly happen again. OkState 23 TU 13. Low scoring affair that leaves both fan bases with more questions.
Defense did its part last week. Offense was undisciplined and turned over the ball repeatedly. I believe we were 0 for all on 3rd down as well last week. Kinda hard to win with that impotent an offense. Plus the coach has no creativity, so there's that.

Defense did its part last week. Offense was undisciplined and turned over the ball repeatedly. I believe we were 0 for all on 3rd down as well last week. Kinda hard to win with that impotent an offense. Plus the coach has no creativity, so there's that.
His version of creativity is having more penalty yards then rushing yards

Where my dad got his weed science PhD...41
Where I spent all of my time in keplinger...13

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT