ADVERTISEMENT

Tulane game thread

nevadanatural

I.T.S. University President
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2003
Once again Selebangue starting off well. I love that he catches the ball and goes right up with it. Someone did a Charlie Davis comparison, if he was three inches taller inwould compare his shooting to Greg Stewart. We need some D.

We’re just not deep enough with quality at this point. Our starters seem to get off on the right foot in these games then we start subbing and it goes to hell.

Our guard’s cannot dribble the ball without turning it over. Worst guard handling in Tulsa history.

Reactions: BABlake
There is no way Pritchard is our best guard defensively. Been watching 3 minutes and he has been beaten off the dribble 5 times for scores with two resulting in 3 point traditional scores from attempted help defense. If he is the best we got we have a very bad defensive coach

Reactions: loca2874
We’re just not deep enough with quality at this point. Our starters seem to get off on the right foot in these games then we start subbing and it goes to hell.
I don’t think he would sub as quick if we were 10-2 on the year. It is a year of giving a lot of players playing time.

Reactions: loca2874
There is no way Pritchard is our best guard defensively. Been watching 3 minutes and he has been beaten off the dribble 5 times for scores with two resulting in 3 point traditional scores from attempted help defense. If he is the best we got we have a very bad defensive coach
Good observation. A lot of us see this over and over. He was a late recruit to Tennessee Tech. No rim protector either.

Please take AP out and let the Freshmen play. They are not handlers either though.

Probably would just play KES at the point.

Ray Stantz keeps saying on Twitter how good Pritchard is going to be. He certainly knows basketball better than I do, but I’m wondering when we are going to see it

Ray Stantz keeps saying on Twitter how good Pritchard is going to be. He certainly knows basketball better than I do, but I’m wondering when we are going to see it
Tulsa teen😂

We have 8 turnovers and they have 13 points off turnovers. Selebangue has 8 and 5 so far.

If you can’t dribble the ball by age 19 you are never going to learn how.

Tulane is starting to melt down a bit. Let's see if we can continue to take advantage.

This guy announcing can't control when he growls out a syllable, he should be in another medium besides tv announcing. Somehow we're back in it for the moment.

Strange half so far. We go back and forth early then a spate of turnovers lead to a 13 point deficit and now we have cut it to 4 with the ball. Selebangue with 12 and 7.

Just remember hunter in tulsa at ncaa tournament. This is the coach I’d love to see Konkol become.

10 turnovers that half. That’s more than we should have in a whole game. If we can hang onto the ball we are within reach.

Reactions: I.I.
Only positive is that we showed a little fight. Did not let it get away. Yet.

that was a nice run late in that half. We need to stop with the turnovers as already been discussed.
would love to get a win here today.

Our players are shooting the same % in Ft as they did in high school. Coaches should notice that in recruiting.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT