ADVERTISEMENT

Tulane Game Thread

TU_BLA

I.T.S. Legend
Gold Member
Mar 9, 2012
Tulsa, OK
And on cue we get a dead ball penalty on the kickoff. Bench the kid for the rest of the game.

and 3 & out on the first drive and a crappy punt. Wait, am I watching last week’s game? Or the week before? Or the week before that?

I’m drinking a shot every first down that hapless Monty calls a running play.

Reactions: noble cane
So Tulane and Tulsa are interchangeable just like the announcers always make the mistake.

Has there been some sort of law passed that we can’t pass the ****ing ball any more? On any down?

This is relaxing you know if you go to the refrigerator you're not gonna miss much while you're gone

Reactions: TU 1978
Holy cow a punt return.

Feel the for the dude that’s down. His knee just got destroyed

And he walks off the field.
He got hit from the side trying to get back into the play. The trainer was doing a test to see if he had an ACL left.

And after you tear an ACL, you can walk. I’ve walked home after tearing them

Someone is wearing a gorilla mask. Guess that’s classier than a paper bag.

If anyone is at the game, I’m the one sleeping in the south end zone. Someone please come wake me before the lock the stadium gates so I can at least leave at the end.

I'm at the game, but, I dont know why.

I forgot my flask.

They told me I can't smoke my cigars in the stadium... I was like .. the place is empty.. who is gonna care?

Another run on first down! What a surprise! Followed by a pass that loses yardage. Guess we can’t pass downfield.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT