ADVERTISEMENT

Tulane game thread

I was concerned after the last 4 tough games that they would come in playing down to Tulane.
I think we'll be fine but we need to step it up big time.

Lots of ticky tack fouls tonight. Both teams in the bonus with over 8 to go.

Hey anytime! I figure with panic's unabashed optimism and my ability to turn on the game we are destined for the NCAAs!!!1

Reactions: Weatherdemon
Tulsa was down 15-3 vs Tulane and finished the 1st half on a 39-13 run to be up 42-28 at halftime!

I realize Tulane isn't good but that's still incredibly impressive.

Lord I' m glad I thought the game was a 7 pm tip. I would have lost it...

Birt on fire = Tulsa is really hard to beat. Same as last year - but the front court is so much better this season. Honestly, Tulsa is playing as well as any Tulsa team I've seen in years right now. Seriously.

There were some good things and I think the game plan had something to do with getting to the rim. They called some tic tac stuff in us early and our drivers were getting hammered.

Igbanu, Magnay have to have their hands ready at all times. We are getting some great passes from funky unexpected angles and those guys haven't been ready. Taplin's passing ability is A+. Henderson has had some nice passes and Etou sees the court well if you can get him to give it up. When he plays as a team player he actually creates some extra chances for himself.

Korita struggles against taller guys when he is down low in the zone. He's in proper position, he just can't challenge them to grab the board. Tulane has been really aggressive on the glass as well because they don't really stand a chance without getting extra possessions.

Our D is pretty lackadaisical tonight. The close outs make our guys look like they are completely disinterested.

Will hasn't played in over 10 minutes this half. Unless he's hurt what the hell is Haith doing??

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT