ADVERTISEMENT

TU soccer match

Looks like we won 3-1.

This is from their twitter:

"Final: Tulsa 3 - UCA 1 goals scored by Austen Schweinert, Taka Wyatt, and Santi Pastor!"

Reactions: dlsnid
Does anybody know if the men's games will be on espn+ again this year? The athletic website is basically worthless in finding this kind of information since the redesign.

Reactions: TU 1978
Had another exhibition match on the 16th. TU was dominant.

per twitter

Tulsa Men's Soccer

@TulsaMSoccer

·
Aug 16

Final: Tulsa 8 Richland Jr. College 0 A strong performance from the boys to continue our preseason preparations
🔥
🌀
Goals from Henry-Scott, Wells (x2), Baena, Meinhard, Protzek, Jeffus, and Baros #reigncane #loyalalwaystrue

Does anybody know if the men's games will be on espn+ again this year? The athletic website is basically worthless in finding this kind of information since the redesign.
I looked on ESPN and it only shows me until end of the month. It shows 2 TU women's games but no men's. It is beginning of the season though. I will see if I can find a better source that will show further than end of month.

Old article, but probably still accurate due to the still existing contract. Doubt the soccer games will go anywhere else, at least till the end of the contract.

https://theamerican.org/news/2020/9/14/FanGuideToESPNPlus.aspx#:~:text=In%20Spring%202019%2C%20the%20American,on%20the%20ESPN%2B%20digital%20platform.

I looked on ESPN and it only shows me until end of the month. It shows 2 TU women's games but no men's. It is beginning of the season though. I will see if I can find a better source that will show further than end of month.
A lot of network stuff doesn't get listed till closer to the match date.

Had another exhibition match on the 16th. TU was dominant.

per twitter

Tulsa Men's Soccer
@TulsaMSoccer

·
Aug 16

Final: Tulsa 8 Richland Jr. College 0 A strong performance from the boys to continue our preseason preparations
🔥
🌀
Goals from Henry-Scott, Wells (x2), Baena, Meinhard, Protzek, Jeffus, and Baros #reigncane #loyalalwaystrue
I think this is a match TU plays because Tom and the HC at Richland are good friends. Matter of fact, the coach from Richland was a GK and comes up to TU's ID camps in July as a coach. My son has worked with him the last 2 years. He looks somewhat like a lumberjack (and the former OKC Energy GK Cody Laurendii)

• Love
Reactions: TUcandoit
Last exhibition of the season tonight vs Central Methodist. @7pm Hurricane Stadium

ADVERTISEMENT