ADVERTISEMENT

TU slipping more than sports

He has the Rhodes thing, that makes him a legitimate choice at much higher schools than would be possible based on OU alone. I have no idea whether his aspirations extend beyond being a university president. He seems to get bored easily, though.
I don’t get back to town much. As I get older, the drive to the airport in El Paso to get to Tulsa seems longer and longer.

The last time I was in town, an acquaintance posited to one of my classmates that Carson appears to be positioning himself to run for President. He is quietly gaining experience in the various government functions that come up on the campaign trail. Military, education, government management, finance, foreign policy, alternative energy, gender rights, minority rights, etc. Seemed far fetched but kids should dream.

The recovery from that error in judgment will be measured in decades. Ivy League types still talk about errors made in administration at Brown and Columbia made in the 1950s and 1960s. People openly question the financial position of one of the Cambridge colleges more than 100 years after they had to ask for alumni help and it leaked.
One of the failings of the Tulsa Jacobins who ruled after Upham and before Carson is their overwhelming belief that they could tell you 2+2=3 one day and 2+2=5 the next and you'd unquestioningly believe both and then believe 2+2=4 the day after that. That's where the ridiculous "we're going to lose our accreditation and go bankrupt if we don't do TU Commitment!" came from. Which was stated on these boards several times by our own illustrious posters. I don't think that helped at all in their short-term goal of selling TU Commitment but I do think it caused longer term damage in how people think about the school.

Last edited:
I don’t get back to town much. As I get older, the drive to the airport in El Paso to get to Tulsa seems longer and longer.

The last time I was in town, an acquaintance posited to one of my classmates that Carson appears to be positioning himself to run for President. He is quietly gaining experience in the various government functions that come up on the campaign trail. Military, education, government management, finance, foreign policy, alternative energy, gender rights, minority rights, etc. Seemed far fetched but kids should dream.
Well, if turning TU around is part of his grand plan then more power to him! Though it seems more likely to lead to a nice ambassadorship.

Reactions: drboobay
And I hate that. Being a top 100 university should always be a goal for us. That’s not something that should be kicked to the side… should be a “both and” situation rather than one or the other.
I’d like to have my degree recognized as being from a top 100 university. Doesn’t change my personal performance professionally, though I feel like I was setup well by my time at TU. It has always been nice that colleagues have recognized that a degree from TU is different that a tun of the mill university. My personal opinion is that university has a responsibility to, and should be putting forth the necessary effort to maintain a top 100 status.

Admissions has completely retooled who and how they recruit. Not only are admissions deposits way way up, the academic qualifications of the admitted are up as well. Minority applications are up. Geographic diversity is way way up.

It’s still a honeymoon, but the entire senior administration is pretty much completely different from two years ago. Systemic problems in Admissions and Athletics are being solved and the finances are turning around. It’s baby steps, but things are looking brighter.
Thank you for your words! Thoughtful and refreshing.

Reactions: PNTrough
Up 85% from 2020. So still in an increase despite the low Covid enrollment for 2021.

Tweets don't show up for me but sounds like applications up 85%? Seems like very good news. Applications across the board are up over 20% so we're benefiting from a wave but still doing better than average. Interestingly, the applications seem to be up most at dream schools (the Harvard of the East is up 65%) and safety schools (Auburn is up 155%). But the number of applicants seems to be up a lot less than the number of applications as covid changes have made it even easier to apply. Will be interesting in a couple years to see how this all plays out. Seems some combination of things moving in the right direction and a great year for colleges, just not sure how much is which.

Tweets don't show up for me but sounds like applications up 85%? Seems like very good news. Applications across the board are up over 20% so we're benefiting from a wave but still doing better than average. Interestingly, the applications seem to be up most at dream schools (the Harvard of the East is up 65%) and safety schools (Auburn is up 155%). But the number of applicants seems to be up a lot less than the number of applications as covid changes have made it even easier to apply. Will be interesting in a couple years to see how this all plays out. Seems some combination of things moving in the right direction and a great year for colleges, just not sure how much is which.
Carson wrote a pretty frank and, at least to me, encouraging editorial on Sunday in the TW. Worth looking up.

Carson wrote a pretty frank and, at least to me, encouraging editorial on Sunday in the TW. Worth looking up.
Wow, a lot in that article. I wonder who the audience of it is? Not the average Tulsan, that's for sure. I thought the most encouraging part was this, because it's the exact opposite of the (apparently abandoned?) TU Plan - "Tulsa doesn’t need its universities to only produce labor; it needs its universities to produce ideas that can be a magnet for labor." TU Plan was first, last and everywhere in between about producing labor, providing workers for industry, Carson seems to be saying that the goal must be to participate in generating ideas to move the world forward. I like the Carson view a $hit ton more than the TU Plan/Janet Levit plan, that's for sure, and not just because I work exclusively in the technology/venture capital space so it's my thing.

There's also this part - "To build a strong Tulsa that not only retains but recruits educated young people, we really need a strong academic research effort, which will be the key node in an innovation network." I vaguely recall Levit saying that TU wouldn't focus on being a research university anymore, tho maybe I'm misremembering that.

Wow, a lot in that article. I wonder who the audience of it is? Not the average Tulsan, that's for sure. I thought the most encouraging part was this, because it's the exact opposite of the (apparently abandoned?) TU Plan - "Tulsa doesn’t need its universities to only produce labor; it needs its universities to produce ideas that can be a magnet for labor." TU Plan was first, last and everywhere in between about producing labor, providing workers for industry, Carson seems to be saying that the goal must be to participate in generating ideas to move the world forward. I like the Carson view a $hit ton more than the TU Plan/Janet Levit plan, that's for sure, and not just because I work exclusively in the technology/venture capital space so it's my thing.

There's also this part - "To build a strong Tulsa that not only retains but recruits educated young people, we really need a strong academic research effort, which will be the key node in an innovation network." I vaguely recall Levit saying that TU wouldn't focus on being a research university anymore, tho maybe I'm misremembering that.
Yes, those are the two big points I saw too. The renewed focus on being a research university - which to me required excellent graduate programs AND a renewed focus on education over training.

It is also sobering to a degree, particularly the challenge for the region. But it seems like a clear eyed view.

Reactions: chito_and_leon
Levit thought we couldn’t bring in the research dollars to really be competitive in that space. If the current crop of resident complaining faculty was able to do that, they would have done it before she was in charge. And to do so we would have to give up some of the positives about TU that makes it unique, like size. She had a very harsh and indirect way of saying it, but the message was essentially TU is too small to attract serious research and even if you invest in that, you can’t afford to pay enough to the people you would need to attract because they don’t want to live in Oklahoma. And if you try to do that, the entrenched people on and off campus that would be displaced through your success would likely try to blow it. And she’s probably right.

Carson’s message is more positive but it focuses on the school being a part of building Tulsa and building around the existing framework to make it a better place to do business and live. To accept his premise you have to accept that the current political climate and leadership, and their partners and in business and financial services, are the people you want guiding Tulsa forward. You’ll have to decide whether they are worthy of that trust and whether their choices, which necessarily benefit them and their supporters, is the best path for Tulsa to pursue over the next three decades, given the economic stagnation and transition to services related businesses over the last fifty years.

Last edited:
Yes, those are the two big points I saw too. The renewed focus on being a research university - which to me required excellent graduate programs AND a renewed focus on education over training.

It is also sobering to a degree, particularly the challenge for the region. But it seems like a clear eyed view.
It's a pretty remarkable article in how forcefully and comprehensively he opposes both TU Plan and the city of Tulsa's plan for growth. I kinda wonder how Brad got the job actually. He's saying (a) TU Plan is wrong if it envisions TU as a provider of labor, directly contradicting TU Plan, and (b) the city's plan to generate business growth with TU's role being to support the growth by producing workers is wrong because the business growth requires TU to be a generator of ideas through research (which is actually pretty strongly supported by the facts elsewhere), so that TU is critical for the success of the city and not the other away around. It's kind of TU's declaration of independence after a couple years of colonial occupation.

I think he's realistic about the challenges to the region but there's nothing new there. There did seem to be an idea that if "they" could fix TU, then that would fix the problem of college grads leaving the area, so Brad is opposing that idea, too. Bigger picture, tho, he seems to be saying that the city and state need to take responsibility for that issue and that issue gets solved only by having a strong and vibrant research oriented TU, which is I believe also strongly supported by experience elsewhere.

Levit thought we couldn’t bring in the research dollars to really be competitive in that space. If the current crop of resident complaining faculty was able to do that, they would have done it before she was in charge. And to do so we would have to give up some of the positives about TU that makes it unique, like size. She had a very harsh and indirect way of saying it, but the message was essentially TU is too small to attract serious research and even if you invest in that, you can’t afford to pay enough to the people you would need to attract because they don’t want to live in Oklahoma. And if you try to do that, the entrenched people on and off campus that would be displaced through your success would likely try to blow it. And she’s probably right.

Carson’s message is more positive but it focuses on the school being a part of building Tulsa and building around the existing framework to make it a better place to do business and live. To accept his premise you have to accept that the current political climate and leadership, and their partners and in business and financial services, are the people you want guiding Tulsa forward. You’ll have to decide whether they are worthy of that trust and whether their choices, which necessarily benefit them and their supporters, is the best path for Tulsa to pursue over the next three decades, given the economic stagnation and transition to services related businesses over the last fifty years.
This seems like pretty much an A+ synopsis of the pickle TU's in. And there are a lot of challenges for building a hospitable environment for new businesses (at least in technology, which is all I know) beyond what you mention. There's a lot TU can do without the support of local officials/businesses but it'd be easier with their support. Probably the biggest positive is scale - the Silicon Valley needs hundreds of new, quality businesses just to tread water, but Tulsa at first needs an ecosystem to support maybe 5 or 10. And the research to support that kind of scale doesn't have to be the same impactfulness as something out of Stanford or MIT - some modest research to spawn some modest but successful companies would really move the needle. As a first step, you don't need to build the next Google or Facebook. You'd happily settle for a handful of VNDLYs or Caper AIs. That's a much, much more manageable challenge both for TU and for the city. But if you actually grow the city, then you can add those businesses on top of the service related businesses in Tulsa rather than displacing them.

But in addition to the fact that cities with high % of college grads tend to have strong research institutions, there are also the 2 other unstateds, that Brad is a former Democratic congressman and that most cities with high % of college grads are areas with strong progressive political ideologies. So it's possible that as you say, the solutions would be for local TU citizens worse than the problem.

Last edited:
It’s not so much size, it’s a self reinforcing business climate. The difference between Tulsa and Austin is they had three major employers that were a magnet but also a revolving door for each other. And a college feeding it. And then start ups and consultants grew around it. Then the political climate got to be such that good business was good politics and there was a rush into Texas the last twenty years.

If you are looking to invest or relocate your business, you want to be sure you can get quality labor. You often move in next door to your competitor to attract their best people. Tulsa doesn’t have that. So TU can’t be a pipeline to that. Carson doesn’t see that changing in the future with present industry. So he wants to forecast what the next trend/industry will be and attract it to Tulsa so TU kids will stay and then maybe Oklahoma will have a stable tax base for thirty years or so. Whether that can happen with the entrenched gentry in politics and business, regardless of political ideology, remains to be seen.

At least that’s my takeaway.

Reactions: TU_BLA
It’s not so much size, it’s a self reinforcing business climate. The difference between Tulsa and Austin is they had three major employers that were a magnet but also a revolving door for each other. And a college feeding it. And then start ups and consultants grew around it. Then the political climate got to be such that good business was good politics and there was a rush into Texas the last twenty years.

If you are looking to invest or relocate your business, you want to be sure you can get quality labor. You often move in next door to your competitor to attract their best people. Tulsa doesn’t have that. So TU can’t be a pipeline to that. Carson doesn’t see that changing in the future with present industry. So he wants to forecast what the next trend/industry will be and attract it to Tulsa so TU kids will stay and then maybe Oklahoma will have a stable tax base for thirty years or so. Whether that can happen with the entrenched gentry in politics and business, regardless of political ideology, remains to be seen.

At least that’s my takeaway.
I think we're saying similar things. The business environment you need to produce 5-10 quality companies a year is way different than what you need to produce 100 - 150 a year, so you have to be realistic and find ways to support the green shoots and have a reasonable definition of success. Which is somewhat easier today than it used to be because of the use of distributed workforces and outsourcing and the growth of niche venture capitalists whose entire model is investing in "off the beaten path" zip codes. The few early successes train up the employees who then become the next generation and so on. But there is a strong correlation between amount of startup investment in a locale and % of population with a college degree, so there is definitely a chicken or egg problem. I think overall the lack of big companies is less of a problem with technology startups (especially with non-compete agreements, which should be illegal everywhere) but other factors are a lot more, like not having a strong culture to help people understand how to build a technology company or find venture capital, which is the main driver of tehnology growth (Austin is a top 10 city for VC investment, the influx of VC investment is what made Austin what it is, much more so than the presence of big companies).

At the end of the day, based on your posts, it seems like students are buying whatever Brad's selling if applications and so forth are up. I guess the question will be, can he translate that success to success with his other goals? TBD. My brother tells me that Tulsa has become some leftist, liberal enclave like Portland or San Francisco, so maybe?

Last edited:
I think we're saying similar things. The business environment you need to produce 5-10 quality companies a year is way different than what you need to produce 100 - 150 a year, so you have to be realistic and find ways to support the green shoots and have a reasonable definition of success. Which is somewhat easier today than it used to be because of the use of distributed workforces and outsourcing and the growth of niche venture capitalists whose entire model is investing in "off the beaten path" zip codes. The few early successes train up the employees who then become the next generation and so on. But there is a strong correlation between amount of startup investment in a locale and % of population with a college degree, so there is definitely a chicken or egg problem. I think overall the lack of big companies is less of a problem with technology startups (especially with non-compete agreements, which should be illegal everywhere) but other factors are a lot more, like not having a strong culture to help people understand how to build a technology company or find venture capital, which is the main driver of tehnology growth (Austin is a top 10 city for VC investment, the influx of VC investment is what made Austin what it is, much more so than the presence of big companies).

At the end of the day, based on your posts, it seems like students are buying whatever Brad's selling if applications and so forth are up. I guess the question will be, can he translate that success to success with his other goals? TBD. My brother tells me that Tulsa has become some leftist, liberal enclave like Portland or San Francisco, so maybe?
If you are talking city proper there is certainly a shift - but not to the extent your bro suggests.

Think Bill Clinton level liberalism. Then take a step right.

There is surely a libertarian strain coming forward as well and less religiosity in Tulsa city proper.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
+ our regional economic development successes have been largely in manufacturing and services the past several years. Combine that with remote work, we have some interesting times ahead when it comes to professional and corporate jobs.

I thought for the first time in a long while that someone from TU leadership laid out the argument on why TU is critical to Tulsa and the metro area. This is a message that TU and city leaders should be regularly reinforcing in the media.

On a side note TU should do the same in athletics - without TU playing at the highest level in men’s football and basketball scholarship opportunities for Tulsa and metro area athletes will dry up in not only these sports but the men’s and women's Olympic sports as well. Universities outside of our area are less likely to take the good but developing athlete from Tulsa than they will from their geography.

TU needs Tulsa (support in all areas) but Tulsa also needs TU to continue to grow and be successful (as an academic institution and in the athletic programs).

I thought for the first time in a long while that someone from TU leadership laid out the argument on why TU is critical to Tulsa and the metro area. This is a message that TU and city leaders should be regularly reinforcing in the media.

On a side note TU should do the same in athletics - without TU playing at the highest level in men’s football and basketball scholarship opportunities for Tulsa and metro area athletes will dry up in not only these sports but the men’s and women's Olympic sports as well. Universities outside of our area are less likely to take the good but developing athlete from Tulsa than they will from their geography.

TU needs Tulsa (support in all areas) but Tulsa also needs TU to continue to grow and be successful (as an academic institution and in the athletic programs).
Carson is really f&*(ing smart, probably a lot smarter than most prior permanent and interim presidents. And he hasn't spent his whole life in academics, he has some actual real life problem solving experience. I think he's probably just a lot more sophisticated about these things than most of his predecessors. It's good to see some traction on the student side, even if that's mainly getting rid of the deadweight in admissions or wherever it was, that'll give him a little traction.

Reactions: TU1NNJ
Students living in the dorms have all been told to expect to have room mates next year. Almost all of the rooms are single occupancy right now do to low demand.
That’s good news from a $$$ standpoint for the university. Living on campus isn’t cheap!

That’s good news from a $$$ standpoint for the university. Living on campus isn’t cheap!
No kidding. About $3,500 per student per semester for room only. Fortunately, having 2 students opened up some grants that weren’t available with just 1.

This year, there was no upcharge for single rooms due to the enrollment numbers. That’s an additional $800 in normal years.

No kidding. About $3,500 per student per semester for room only. Fortunately, having 2 students opened up some grants that weren’t available with just 1.

This year, there was no upcharge for single rooms due to the enrollment numbers. That’s an additional $800 in normal years.
Sounds like a bargain to me if it’s single occupancy.

They also thought it would increase enrollment. No idea if it did.
According to Carson, new student applications are up 112% over last year at the same point. That's good. But like internet advertising...getting someone to click on an add to see the product is one thing, turning that click into a sale is another. I like Carson...he seems pretty transparent about things, is a big time sports fan, but he has a lot of work to undo what Janet/Clancy did. It took 17 years for Lawless and SteadUp to build TU to the point they did...it took Clancy and Levit 3 years to burn it to the ground. I suspect it will take 5+ years to get back to solid footing and dig out before the ascent can begin again.

Outside of a few priority programs, I'm not sure that moving up in the rankings is even a goal, and I really don't think we have a platform left to do it anyway. Look at the people who have "inside knowledge" - what are the key metrics they talk about? It's not rankings. It's first and foremost diversity, and then size of class.
Moving up is a goal...maybe mentioned in another post on the thread...but Carson was big time involved in trying to get donors to donate EVEN a $1 during the Black Friday giving push as he mentioned it's not the amount of $$ given but the number of donors/alumni donors who give that influence the US News and World Report rankings. If he's mentioning it in emails and twitter posts, he's obviously cognizant of the rankings and how those rankings may influence decisions on where to go to college

I was wondering the same thing. It shows bullet points for initiatives but nothing to get a comprehensive review on each section. I will be looking forward to the updates.
It's a web page. They're not going to list every little thing they're trying to do to make that main point happen. It's bad practice because the avg attention span for an adult on a web page is about 3 seconds. You've got 3 seconds with the headline to make them click in for more info. If they do, you have about 10-15 seconds to capture them with the info behind the link, so you better make the 1st 2 sentences good if you want them to read further

Students living in the dorms have all been told to expect to have room mates next year. Almost all of the rooms are single occupancy right now do to low demand.
That is due to mostly COVID tbh.

As a former student housing admin, this is the typical trend...applications and deposits go way up...there is new energy within the university with Carson. That energy trickles to everyone working at TU. Admissions folks are actually following up on clicks and info requests. Applications may be up but the fact that enrollment deposits are up says a lot. If you decide to enter the transfer portal, you don't get that back. (I don't know what it is at TU anymore, but ORU had a $250 enrollment deposit; I would assume TU's is closer to the $500-$600 range unless they've discounted it to keep the dialog with prospective students open). I'd be interested if the university built in some incentives for the admissions staff...which is a lot more prevalent than one might assume. Where you really start capturing individuals is housing deposits. On June 1, if anyone on the inside can find that info, if that number is approaching the number of on campus residents for Spring 2022 AND your retention from Spring 2022 (current students who had an on campus space) is approaching 65%, you're in a really good place. A modest increase in housing students of 7.5% to 10% is about $20K additional revenue annually PER STUDENT. Let's say that modest increase is 200 students. That's an additional $4M in revenue.

Housing and dining is the single greatest revenue generator at residential campuses. A former supervisor and mentor once told me that housing and dining revenue paid for basically every non academic endeavor at a university.

Moving up is a goal...maybe mentioned in another post on the thread...but Carson was big time involved in trying to get donors to donate EVEN a $1 during the Black Friday giving push as he mentioned it's not the amount of $$ given but the number of donors/alumni donors who give that influence the US News and World Report rankings. If he's mentioning it in emails and twitter posts, he's obviously cognizant of the rankings and how those rankings may influence decisions on where to go to college
I was so pissed at TU that I unsubscribed from all TU emails and wouldn't have even known there was a new president except for this site. I know I'm not alone. I suspect that there is a lot of work to be done to mend those relationships, and $1 donation is a big first step. At least you've got the door back open from someone who had slammed it shut and locked it. I imagine that was part of the reason for Carson's op ed, too.

I was so pissed at TU that I unsubscribed from all TU emails and wouldn't have even known there was a new president except for this site. I know I'm not alone. I suspect that there is a lot of work to be done to mend those relationships, and $1 donation is a big first step. At least you've got the door back open from someone who had slammed it shut and locked it. I imagine that was part of the reason for Carson's op ed, too.
Yeah...he's pretty willing to engage TU fans and alumni on Twitter. He frequently promotes the university from his Twitter account so there's that too.

And he's 100% right that TU and the universities in the area need to lead research towards new innovation and technology. The high paying tech companies don't come here because there isn't enough of an educated and trained workforce to sustain them and with Stitt continuing the push for oil, oil, oil and not allowing for any influx of new green technologies and energy sources, companies go elsewhere. My guess is Canoo never establishes anything here as there is not enough of a green infrastructure to help them sustain or enough green energy innovators in terms of personnel availability to really help the development of or research portion of what Canoo does. It's why Tesla didn't come.

TU has been all over the place as far as a direction and mission over the last few years. Question….who is making these top level decisions? Why does it appear we’ve now changed course (or have we)?

TU has been all over the place as far as a direction and mission over the last few years. Question….who is making these top level decisions? Why does it appear we’ve now changed course (or have we)?
Carson and the board make decisions. One thing I learned while working at universities (and taking a great Higher Education Law class through OSU) is that there is usually a great power struggle between the university president and the board if either one tries to grab too much. I would suspect TUs board is well situated to guide the situation and without the added pressure of Levit and her ties to the Kaiser Foundation, I am sure there is a pretty good balance these days. And you can always see shifts whenever one of those positions changes be it the president or the board chair. Fulton Collins had an incredible relationship with Lawless and SteadUp and that made for some really good things happening. I'm not well enough connected anymore to know how the current board and Carson get along.

Reactions: lawpoke87
That is due to mostly COVID tbh.

As a former student housing admin, this is the typical trend...applications and deposits go way up...there is new energy within the university with Carson. That energy trickles to everyone working at TU. Admissions folks are actually following up on clicks and info requests. Applications may be up but the fact that enrollment deposits are up says a lot. If you decide to enter the transfer portal, you don't get that back. (I don't know what it is at TU anymore, but ORU had a $250 enrollment deposit; I would assume TU's is closer to the $500-$600 range unless they've discounted it to keep the dialog with prospective students open). I'd be interested if the university built in some incentives for the admissions staff...which is a lot more prevalent than one might assume. Where you really start capturing individuals is housing deposits. On June 1, if anyone on the inside can find that info, if that number is approaching the number of on campus residents for Spring 2022 AND your retention from Spring 2022 (current students who had an on campus space) is approaching 65%, you're in a really good place. A modest increase in housing students of 7.5% to 10% is about $20K additional revenue annually PER STUDENT. Let's say that modest increase is 200 students. That's an additional $4M in revenue.
The current enrollment fee is $200 but they waive that during the normal recruiting window. I didn’t have to pay that fee for either student.

They have added some new fees recently that more than make up for it though. A $250 per semester Technology Fee that just went into effect this year is an example.

One thing they do that I don’t like is automatically adding student health insurance to the tuition bill at the beginning of each year, then requiring you to go through a waiver process to have it removed. It’s almost as if they hope you don’t notice it.

Man, those are questions for the ages. I'd give anything to see the Behind the Music on this. Seriously, one of the most bizarre, schizophrenic couple of years for any organization that I can ever remember. Also, is who is calling the shots different? Or did the people in charge change their minds? What happened to "TU will go bankrupt if we don't do TU Plan"? Such a crazy, crazy situation.

The BCG report we paid who knows how much for must be making a nice doorstop in Carson's office...

Reactions: lawpoke87
The current enrollment fee is $200 but they waive that during the normal recruiting window. I didn’t have to pay that fee for either student.

They have added some new fees recently that more than make up for it though. A $250 per semester Technology Fee that just went into effect this year is an example.

One thing they do that I don’t like is automatically adding student health insurance to the tuition bill at the beginning of each year, then requiring you to go through a waiver process to have it removed. It’s almost as if they hope you don’t notice it.
Maybe they figure that if someone shows up at the clinic, they're not going to turn them away so might as well make sure they get paid? Does TU still have an on campus clinic? I went once and the doc was probably 85. But he took care of my strep so God love him.

Maybe they figure that if someone shows up at the clinic, they're not going to turn them away so might as well make sure they get paid? Does TU still have an on campus clinic? I went once and the doc was probably 85. But he took care of my strep so God love him.
A major donor allowed them to expand the clinic and its services during Clancy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT