ADVERTISEMENT

📝 Larry Lewis TU needs a win at Memphis on Thursday

Chris Harmon

ITS Publisher
Staff
Aug 15, 2002
Tulsa, OK
tulsa.rivals.com
Perhaps it is fortunate for Tulsa that it is playing a team that is snakebitten even more so than TU. Memphis (4-5, 2-4 AAC) has been a hard luck team this season, losing many close, highly contested games to quality teams. Tulsa (3-6, 1-4 AAC) hopes to rebound Thursday night when it plays 400 miles away from home in Memphis.

We don't need to win...we need a new coach. Winning a game or two out of the last 3 just casts doubt to the decision makers on what to do. A 3-9 season...there is no doubt. I hate it for the players but for the overall, long term health of TU football, this needs to happen.
THAT and getting out of this new atrocious conference. The home schedules coming up won't attract ANYBODY to come to games.

Winning a game or two out of the last 3 just casts doubt to the decision makers on what to do.
From what I'm hearing up to this point, the last few games of this season aren't going to change anything. Whether he gets one more year for certain reasons or they decide after this game to tell him he's done when the season ends, it is all regardless of the outcome in these remaining games.

Hopefully Carson and Dickson have seen the revitalization of the game day experience as a positive but know that can only sustain the fan base so much as long as the product on the field is terrible.

From what I'm hearing up to this point, the last few games of this season aren't going to change anything. Whether he gets one more year for certain reasons or they decide after this game to tell him he's done when the season ends, it is all regardless of the outcome in these remaining games.
It’s been 8 years. It’s not like we don’t know what we are going to get at this point.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT