ADVERTISEMENT

TU national watch party - Navy 9/30

TUBballJunkie

I.T.S. University President
Mar 16, 2003
Way early and a little random, but Alumni is moving from a national watch party in chapters outside Tulsa during bball to football this year. I think this is a great change and they've already picked the game, Sept 30 vs Navy. AWESOME choice.

This doesn't affect you lucky Tulsa residents but should be fun for us out of towners. I'm planning to contact the giant gulf coast Houston-area Navy group to see if we can do a joint event. (Almost reached out today but I thought nearly 3 months out seemed more than a little crazy and I should just talk about it here instead.) :D

Oh crap. Guess I better not win the sweepstakes I'm entering daily for Astros @ Red Sox that weekend. :eek:

Reactions: TU 1978
I should be living in Houston by then so I'll have to come out and meet the famous Junkie

Reactions: TUBballJunkie
Well well well. Just in time for MLB post-season too??

Hope so! I haven't been to a MLB game since watching Griffey hit #622 vs the Rangers in 09'. Are playoff tickets expensive usually? I might be priced out of it.

Hope so! I haven't been to a MLB game since watching Griffey hit #622 vs the Rangers in 09'. Are playoff tickets expensive usually? I might be priced out of it.

They're not TOO bad. For the Royals-A's wild card a few years ago, I was able to get a single for $80 through the Royals. Five rows up, down the 3rd base line. As the playoffs go along, you'll most likely have to go through stubhub, unless you're buying a single. I won't say what I paid for a Game 7 World Series ticket though lol. Even though the Royals lost, I don't regret it.

Reactions: URedskin54
They're not TOO bad. For the Royals-A's wild card a few years ago, I was able to get a single for $80 through the Royals. Five rows up, down the 3rd base line. As the playoffs go along, you'll most likely have to go through stubhub, unless you're buying a single. I won't say what I paid for a Game 7 World Series ticket though lol. Even though the Royals lost, I don't regret it.

Thanks. It's the Stros so I'll probably only have to worry about the first round lol

Through the Astros was actually pretty normal pricing, we got lucky on the lottery in 2015 since we'd bought tickets through the year already! Hopefully will be able to do that again. :D

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT