ADVERTISEMENT

TU Men's Soccer

TU_BLA

I.T.S. Legend
Gold Member
Mar 9, 2012
Tulsa, OK
Spring season kicks off soon. TU has a match vs SLU on March 27th. It will be interesting to see who is back for TU as almost everyone is eligible to be back and who steps into the left back role for Chase Bromstedt? Maybe Mitchell Cashion if he stayed and you can keep Rooks Hunter in the right?

Man, that free sub rule has changed everything. I literally can’t keep up with all the players Mac has at his disposal outside of the 29-year-old italian kid.

So the picture they tweeted out after tonight's match vs North Texas SC, Mitchell Cashion, Fazio, and Sach we're all part of the group. Meinhard started as well. It does look like Hunter Rooks is done as Mitchell Cashion was wearing #3 for the game and it looked like Marcos Moreno was wearing #2 which was Zinnhard's # last season. Granted it's preseason and no change to the roster has been made on Tulsahurricane.com so we'll see a we keep playing this Spring

So the picture they tweeted out after tonight's match vs North Texas SC, Mitchell Cashion, Fazio, and Sach we're all part of the group. Meinhard started as well. It does look like Hunter Rooks is done as Mitchell Cashion was wearing #3 for the game and it looked like Marcos Moreno was wearing #2 which was Zinnhard's # last season. Granted it's preseason and no change to the roster has been made on Tulsahurricane.com so we'll see a we keep playing this Spring
Zinnhard is gone according to Tom Mac. Grad transfer to North Carolina because we did not offer the grad degree program he wanted.

Zinnhard is gone according to Tom Mac. Grad transfer to North Carolina because we did not offer the grad degree program he wanted.
That sucks. Kid was a rock back there. He is playing with Tulsa Athletic this summer.

So the only thing I could find was a tweet that said "Quality result vs an Elite 8 side St. Louis University" although it didn't mention what that result was.

ADVERTISEMENT