ADVERTISEMENT

🏈 Recruiting TU hosting seven official visitors this weekend, plus new offers go out

Question...why would we not offer the other Roaten brother? If he's good enough for Wyoming, Washington State, and LaTech, the kid can probably play here as well.

Another great Monty Mystery, but he’s probably focused on attempting to recruit staff members right now.

I don't see the harm in taking a kid to develop. I know the DL is thin right now and pretty inexperienced but you can never have too many DL. One of the reasons we've been successful the last 2 years is having a deep DL with quality players. This crutch of using the portal to replace players is a dangerous one and probably why no one feels the need to stick around a year or two if you're just getting recruited over by guys coming to play 1 year

I don't see the harm in taking a kid to develop. I know the DL is thin right now and pretty inexperienced but you can never have too many DL. One of the reasons we've been successful the last 2 years is having a deep DL with quality players. This crutch of using the portal to replace players is a dangerous one and probably why no one feels the need to stick around a year or two if you're just getting recruited over by guys coming to play 1 year
Example being how Haith has used the portal...

Example being how Haith has used the portal...
100%. Hoping whoever the new coach for basketball is convinces Pritchard to stay as the kid is going to be a great player for us and hoping the 2 new recruits stick around too. If we can pull a Kim English away from George Mason, I don't see keeping players/recruits as a problem. And the first call should absolutely be to Kim English and then you work from there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT