ADVERTISEMENT

TU hoodie

Henry Kendall

I.T.S. Athletic Director
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2003
Hey where is the best place to find a TU hoodie without paying on campus prices?

Hey where is the best place to find a TU hoodie without paying on campus prices?
You might find some at walmart. Occassionally they will have TU hoodies there. Bedlam sports has some TU stuff but I am not sure on how much and what their prices are. Outside of that you might look at second hand stores.

Reactions: Henry Kendall
You might find some at walmart. Occassionally they will have TU hoodies there. Bedlam sports has some TU stuff but I am not sure on how much and what their prices are. Outside of that you might look at second hand stores.
Bedlam sports went out of business.

really the only options outside of the bookstore and Amazon are going to be lucking onto one at Walmart or academy.

Ya, Bixby Walmart usually has some decent ones

Reactions: Henry Kendall
Thanks everybody. It’s my kid…he’s less picky/ snooty about his gear than me. Lol

If you are a member of Champions Fund you get 20 percent off at the on campus store at the student Union. It used to be at 11th and Harvard
I’m going to the women’s volleyball game today. I’ll head over. Haven’t been since they relocated.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT