ADVERTISEMENT

🏀 Recruiting TU Basketball Recruiting Info -- class of 2023, 2024 and beyond

Chris Harmon

ITS Publisher
Staff
Aug 15, 2002
Tulsa, OK
tulsa.rivals.com
Inside Tulsa Sports has the most comprehensive Tulsa Basketball Recruiting Info on the planet...

• TU Basketball Offer List for 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026 and beyond
This contains every prospect ITS has confirmed to have received an offer from Tulsa, along with info and video on many of them.

• In-depth look at Tulsa's JUCO targets

• Detailed Transfer Portal Tracker as TU recruits D-1 transfers

• A look at changes in the TU Basketball roster

• For all articles and inside info from our recruiting analysts and program insiders, head over to Hurricane Alley.

New Tulsa men’s basketball coach Eric Konkol has signed his first two players at TU with the signatures of two Houston area guards on April 13.

Jesaiah McWright of Cypress Falls (TX) and Brian “BB” Knight of Katy (TX) Tompkins signed their National Letters of Intent with TU on the first day of the regular basketball signing period.

Question, do you know if Konkol has had prelim contact with Mason Matulis (c/o 2026) from BTW? 6'3" guard who is a nice catch and shoot player. Honestly, I saw the catch and shoot coming off a curl around a screen and nightmares of Savovic from Hawaii flooded my memory. Granted the only highlights I saw were him coming off screens, catching and shooting but he does that really really well. He's built like Jonny Gendron so if he can defend and be a bulldog like Gendron, he could be a nice player for someone. Matulis is just a sophomore so he still has a couple years to develop.

It will be interesting to see if he can continue to blend good Freshmen with Transfers in recruiting.

It will be interesting to see if he can continue to blend good Freshmen with Transfers in recruiting.
I really just want one guy who can come in and be that 40% 3 pt shooter. A guy like a Cordell Love who can hit one shot and then if he has any space he can go off for 15 pts in a 5 minute span. I think Archie can hit that %. I actually think Reed can hit that % as he has a pure shot. One more guy that can be an outlet pass for Haggerty when they start doubling him in the lane.

Any word on recruiting for the women’s team other than the three already signed for next year?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT