ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Indictments Coming

shon46

I.T.S. Defensive Coordinator
Sep 16, 2008
UK
The GA election piece has been debunked 1000 times over. All media outlets who falsely reported Trumps conversations have rolled those statements back. The interesting case will be taxes!

that all we heard for the last 5 years.
And now it seems imminent, so it wasn't all BS. Shocker.

And if you are referring to the impeachment efforts, those weren't criminal charges.

That generally can't happen to a sitting President unless he commits something like an obvious case of treason. And even then it must be all but undeniable and supported by both parties for it to have any legs.

I have no clue about Trumps innocence or guilt in regards to the accusations concerning his taxes however it’s not a surprise to either side to see the Dems weaponize our court system.

if so at least it wont be a kangaroo court like the impeachments.

actually he should sue everyone involved with the mueller report.

The Russia investigation was initiated by Trump’s own DOJ, Mueller was picked by Trump’s DOJ and overwhelmingly approved by a Republican Senate. The results were misrepresented by Barr as clearing Trump causing Barr to be censured in federal court. The facts tell a different story.
BTW Trump’s accountants just quit on him saying his financials can’t be trusted.

Last edited:
The Russia investigation was initiated by Trump’s own DOJ, Mueller was picked by Trump’s DOJ and overwhelmingly approved by a Republican Senate. The results were misrepresented by Barr as clearing Trump causing Barr to be censured in federal court. The facts tell a different story.
BTW Trump’s accounts just quit on him saying financials can’t be trustedd
Wait until the banks and financial institutions start calling in their loans because of fraud. Will his master Putin help him then?

if so at least it wont be a kangaroo court like the impeachments.

actually he should sue everyone involved with the mueller report.
Mueller report largely exonerated the Trump campaign from the criminal angle. I read the damned thing. I say this as someone who cannot stand Trump.

Last edited:
well-waiting.gif

What's going on with Dunne, Pomerantz, and Bragg? Something seems a little fishy. You would think every thing would be going ahead full steam with Trump's accounting firm abandoning him.

still waiting. in the mean time how about indictments for Hunter Biden and family, Hrc, anyone involved with the mueller report, Adam Shif and Chuck Shumer for impeachment I and II. Nancy pelisi and the Jan 6 committee, msm for reporting dis-information,

still waitingfor a real trial, in a real court room, with a real judge, with a real jury, with real witnesses, with real evidence, and a real verdict.

still waiting. in the mean time how about indictments for Hunter Biden and family, Hrc, anyone involved with the mueller report, Adam Shif and Chuck Shumer for impeachment I and II. Nancy pelisi and the Jan 6 committee, msm for reporting dis-information,
jade fb GIF

• Haha
Reactions: watu05
Mueller report largely exonerated the Trump campaign from the criminal angle. I read the damned thing. I say this as someone who cannot stand Trump.
Not sure what "largely exonerated" means. Mueller himself said nothing in his report exonerated Trump. A lot of Trump campaign and personal advisors pled guilty, were convicted, went to prison or had to pardoned even under a DOJ run by Trump appointees. Although the arrival of Barr changed the game to pardons only.

Nice to see Brazilian protesters pulling their own Jan 6th. Love the influence our protest had on them.

Reactions: drboobay
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT