ADVERTISEMENT

Trump and Cruz are mad at each other.

TUMe

I.T.S. Legend
Dec 3, 2003
Donny is threating Theodore because someone has published pictures of Mrs. Trump nude from GQ magazine.

Wait, It's a magazine. She is semi-nude. It was 16 years ago, but did Trump think the word wouldn't get out?

http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/article/donald-trump-melania-trump-gq-photo-shoot

And did Cruz not have anything to do with it? He called Donald a coward for threating to "spill the beans" about his wife.

Two good examples from the past. Burr versus Hamilton. Hamilton dead, Burr left to cause trouble elsewhere.

But my favorite is Andrew Jackson and his wife who were living together before her divorce was final. Supposedly, a communications mix up between the frontier and back East. Charles Dickinson made a big deal of it in the paper and there was a duel. Jackson killed him. He still became President later anyway.

You don't think Trump and Cruz...nah, duels are illegal now.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Donny is threating Theodore because someone has published pictures of Mrs. Trump nude from GQ magazine.

Wait, It's a magazine. She is semi-nude. It was 16 years ago, but did Trump think the word wouldn't get out?

And did Cruz not have anything to do with it? He called Donald a coward for threating to "spill the beans" about his wife.

Two good examples from the past. Burr versus Hamilton. Hamilton dead, Burr left to cause trouble elsewhere.

But my favorite is Andrew Jackson and his wife who were living together before her divorce was final. Supposedly, a communications mix up between the frontier and back East. Charles Dickinson made a big deal of it in the paper and there was a duel. Jackson killed him. He still became President later anyway.

I fully support this apparently retro idea of electing public officials via duels. I think we should implement it for every election! Winner gets to live and govern. There are no recounts.

Reactions: TUMe
I fully support this apparently retro idea of electing public officials via duels. I think we should implement it for every election! Winner gets to live and govern. There are no recounts.

Very much like the method of Kings being chosen in Medieval England only they used armies.

To quote the Broadway play 'Hamilton'...

Everything is legal in New Jersey.

Reactions: TUMe
I'll take Cruz in the first round. Trump is way too old, too fat, too squinty eyed, and he is vulnerable to those body punches followed by an upper cut. Cruz is only in his forties and the elderly Trump will poop out quickly. Winner takes all. Cruz will then get to "use" the woman of his vanquished enemy. All's fair in love and war. :p:cool:;)o_O

Nope, none that boxing crap, dueling with flintlocks at twenty paces. Loser can't complain. This is Merica

I just wish that the "main stream media" spent as much time hrc's Emails of national security as they do on DT casual tweets

Last edited:
There is some validity to that criticism, but it really should be directed at the narcissistic jackass that spends all day tweeting about Megan Kelly's menstrual cycle and calling Ted Cruz's wife ugly.

Then we have the mother of soldier who died as a direct result of the failure of the sosus, but gets no respect.

Great party you have there, largely represents the voters that vote for these idiots. Not a bit surprised.

Great party you have there, largely represents the voters that vote for these idiots. Not a bit surprised.
And then we have the dumocrats running committed members of the Neo-Marxist Party and then there is the wife of sexual predator Bill Clinton. I guess to the dimocrats, a sexual predator's wife "trumps" an idot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT