ADVERTISEMENT

Transfer Portal 2022-2023

Keeping Jones would be huge, after this I have more faith that Wilson can pull it off. I am ready for the introduction.

1 down on offense.(Yeah, we get Daddy Braxton back. I don't believe he'll be quite so crazy around Wilson.)

I imagine Brin will go ahead and transfer. So now it's down to Baah & Jones on offense.
CRAZY can’t be fixed! Will our program be embarrassed by the Braxton boys?

Guess he likes being apart of mediocre teams
His choice, and I am far from one to criticize, but if advancing his football career was the motive.... this could be a Jaxon Player to the Bears repeat, but on a (one could argue) less talented team. They are bleeding off what I have perceived as their top talent more so than we are.

His choice, and I am far from one to criticize, but if advancing his football career was the motive.... this could be a Jaxon Player to the Bears repeat, but on a (one could argue) less talented team. They are bleeding off what I have perceived as their top talent more so than we are.
Maybe we should start offering some of their guys that have left

In most cases I would say attending OSU in any capacity when you have other viable choices is super lame.
He claimed he likes OSU because their culture is "western". I'm at a loss for words and that's a major facepalm.

Bro, you go there for football, not because they play Kid Rock's cowboy song at the games.

• Haha
Reactions: OKTornadoes
He claimed he likes OSU because their culture is "western". I'm at a loss for words and that's a major facepalm.

Bro, you go there for football, not because they play Kid Rock's cowboy song at the games.
Maybe he made the right choice for him then. I would hope we avoid striving for that culture!

In most cases I would say attending OSU in any capacity when you have other viable choices is super lame.
My daughter attends OSU Medical so I do wear some of their Dr Pete gear from time to time. I have made it clear that I won’t accept anything with Pistol Pete or a Cowboy football logo though.

Reactions: TU1NNJ and drboobay
1 down on offense.(Yeah, we get Daddy Braxton back. I don't believe he'll be quite so crazy around Wilson.)

I imagine Brin will go ahead and transfer. So now it's down to Baah & Jones on offense.
Is Bray gone from the team or can he return next year ?

One other thing,

Justin Wright committing to OSU makes me queasy. I just think that's super lame.
Hate to see him leave but probably a good move and good fit for him. Need some serious rebuilding on defense. Afraid of scores against us next year.

Yeah, the Joe Dirt meets "insert western movie" hillbilly atmosphere and the amount of inebriated talking heads made for a horrendous experience last year. The red neck chants, the paddles, the lack of any sense of having any couth, and the inflated ego's make you want to hurl.

"Tell me, Aggie. Is this 1945 National Champion in the room with us now?"

Don't get me started on the disgusting saga that is the Johnny Bright incident. They also ignorantly moan that OU is so underhanded, yet were caught trying to buy the same freaking player at one point. The copium is strong over there.

Last edited:
The whole “Go Pokes” is just blasphemous. Like Durant going from the thunder to the warriors.
Meh, i blame OKC for the Durant situation.. OKC had zero chance of re-signing him with 2 yrs left on his contract.. he should have been traded to a team for a butt load of draft picks. Probably the one mistake Presti has made. He let his and the fanbase's emotions dictate a business decision.

Thats why I dont get upset over the portal.. its just business. Nevermind that these schools didnt want these kids from TU when they were in high school. Its the kid's business decision and oh well. What does need to be done are the enactment of harsh penalties for tampering with another ncaa franchise's players. However, those penalties will only be enforced P5 on P5; P5 on G5 will be overlooked and in some cases encouraged.

Meh, i blame OKC for the Durant situation.. OKC had zero chance of re-signing him with 2 yrs left on his contract.. he should have been traded to a team for a butt load of draft picks. Probably the one mistake Presti has made. He let his and the fanbase's emotions dictate a business decision.

Thats why I dont get upset over the portal.. its just business. Nevermind that these schools didnt want these kids from TU when they were in high school. Its the kid's business decision and oh well. What does need to be done are the enactment of harsh penalties for tampering with another ncaa franchise's players. However, those penalties will only be enforced P5 on P5; P5 on G5 will be overlooked and in some cases encouraged.
Ok, don't get me started on the OKC situation. They had a 3-1 lead over GS and KD mentally checked out. Do you realize they gave him every single thing he wanted? I think it's been proven time and time again he's a weird, insecure dude who makes very random decisions. Not trading him was absolutely NOT a mistake. You don't just trade players like that. He told them until the last minute he was staying.

Agree on the portal. It is what it is.

Reactions: OKTornadoes

I think a bigger mistake by Presti was trading Harden to Houston for practically nothing. They should have kept him for another year and made a legitimate run at a championship.

Reactions: loca2874
I think a bigger mistake by Presti was trading Harden to Houston for practically nothing. They should have kept him for another year and made a legitimate run at a championship.
People forget that OKC had the best record in the NBA the season after they traded Harden, but Russ hurt his knee from Beverly's cheapshot and they were toast. But, I agree with you, if Presti had ONE regret that would likely be it. However, Harden has proven himself to be a playoff choker, so who knows if they win or not.

Reactions: loca2874
I think the only mistake he made was the harden situation. If they didn’t give him a few hours to make a decision he would have stayed there and they might have possibly won a couple of championships.

Ok, don't get me started on the OKC situation. They had a 3-1 lead over GS and KD mentally checked out. Do you realize they gave him every single thing he wanted? I think it's been proven time and time again he's a weird, insecure dude who makes very random decisions. Not trading him was absolutely NOT a mistake. You don't just trade players like that. He told them until the last minute he was staying.

Agree on the portal. It is what it is.
Its business.. you trade him.. they met his demands and then he strung them along.. should have had 30 days to sign over the offseason or trade him.. . contracts and players are merely chips... if you let emotion and attachment get involved then you have gotten no value out of your investment..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT