ADVERTISEMENT

Transfer Portal 2022-2023

Unless he is going for school (Post grad,reasons) he is a fool..
How many Cowboys in 1st round last yrs.. just saying...Thanks Justin enjoyed watching u play... hope your reasons are sound not football related
The Cowboys do have a very good LB in the NFL right now - Malcolm Rodriguez (I think that's his name anyway).

Minnesota also offered. Oklahoma could happen soon.

Goodlow has picked up TCU (makes sense) and Tulane offers tonight.

edit: add SMU as well.

Last edited:
Justin wright got a Georgia southern offer and I lold - he’ll be somewhere in the P5

Just part of the vicissitudes of a culture change. Happens in the corporate world too every time a figurehead is sacked. For all the players leaving, there will be an equal amount looking for a landing target. Bowl games haven't even taken place yet. The players entering the transfer portal right now weren't on bowl teams. No need to panic.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Sanders and Presley portallinh out of OK St.
Just part of the vicissitudes of a culture change. Happens in the corporate world too every time a figurehead is sacked. For all the players leaving, there will be an equal amount looking for a landing target. Bowl games haven't even taken place yet. The players entering the transfer portal right now weren't on bowl teams. No need to panic.
OSU has a lot of players enter the portal yesterday and today too.

Besides, Wilson hasn't even rerecruited most of the 'portal' people yet. The only ones I would feel are less likely to rerecruit very successfully, would be Jones & Ray. That's because of the timing of them entering the portal.

The player’s team going to a bowl has no affect on them entering the portal. They are acting in their own self interest and will do whatever they feel is best for their athletic career. Most will not play in their bowl game.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
The player’s team going to a bowl has no affect on them entering the portal. They are acting in their own self interest and will do whatever they feel is best for their athletic career. Most will not play in their bowl game.
Yeah that bowl game can kiss Player goodbye. As in our bowl game last year, that had no Jaxon Player in it.

Wilson is saying he's staying with Ohio through the play-off bowls. Does that mean we won't have a coach/recruiter looking out for TU in the next 4 weeks?!

Sorry to see this. Ray was our 3rd leading tackler from the safety position & came back from a major injury. He was always a very good player for TU. He is a tough kid & a great competitor!

I’m hoping Coach Wilson will get a change to visit with Kendarin in the coming days.
I liked Ray, but he was nowhere near the same after his injury

I'm no expert at this transfer portal stuff... Do you happen to know if a player is immediately ineligible to play in their team's bowl game if they announce their induction into the portal? Or could they announce they're entering the portal and still play one last game with their old team?

1 down on offense.(Yeah, we get Daddy Braxton back. I don't believe he'll be quite so crazy around Wilson.)

I imagine Brin will go ahead and transfer. So now it's down to Baah & Jones on offense.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT