ADVERTISEMENT

Tom Brady

Yes I'm an unabashed Patriots fan. After the Bucs won the NFC Championship, my wife asked me if I needed a Brady jersey. I told her I already have a Brady jersey, and she said "but it's not a Tampa Bay Brady jersey"...I'm like, I don't need a TB Brady jersey, I'm not a Buccaneers fan. I was rooting for Brady and Gronk in the Super Bowl versus the Chiefs if for nothing more to put a temporary halt to the "Mahomes is the GOAT" talk. When Patty gets to 4-5 SB wins, then there can be a debate.

Except none of Brady's titles was scripted for TV
Are you trying to say rasslin is fake? Do not ever say that to a rassler, they will bop you upside of the head! Steve Cox former TU player and a world title holder in rasslin is local and could do the job! 😁

Reactions: Li'l Eric Coley
Are you trying to say rasslin is fake? Do not ever say that to a rassler, they will bop you upside of the head! Steve Cox former TU player and a world title holder in rasslin is local and could do the job! 😁
I'm not saying they're not athletes...because they are. To absorb that level of punishment (even if mitigated by the acting), to be that agile and quick...no doubt you have to be a superior athletic talent. But who wins and loses each match is part of a TV script just like the lines of most non-reality TV shows and movies (unless Robin Williams was part of the cast)

Even “reality” shows are scripted to an extent. The words aren’t predetermined but they are lead to where the producers want to go.

Reactions: TU_BLA
I'm not saying they're not athletes...because they are. To absorb that level of punishment (even if mitigated by the acting), to be that agile and quick...no doubt you have to be a superior athletic talent. But who wins and loses each match is part of a TV script just like the lines of most non-reality TV shows and movies (unless Robin Williams was part of the cast)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT