ADVERTISEMENT

Toledo predictions

Tulsa wins a close one with Toledo, like really close. Likely whoever scores last wins.
Be another shootout.

Tulsa 55
Toledo 53

Toledo's QB looks outstanding on paper...last year threw for 4100 yds and 45 TDs with near 70% completions. His top target Thompson went for almost 1300 yds with 11 TDs last year. They ran for 200 yds today.

That sounds horrible for our defense.

My pessimistic side won with the OSU game. Sadly, I think we lose 62-45. Toledo QB for Heisman after this one.

Reactions: quincy101
How many ways can I sayeth that it doth be the last one who scoreth points, who will take home the victors spoils.

Reactions: cmullinsTU
It's so diifferent this season that the first ones to come out negative are grad6 & 7, aston, and big zit.

Reactions: TU_BLA
I'm leaning that way myself, but I'm not doing the ten second count yet.

no idea.
I don't think Toledo has played a good team yet.
My guess is the line will be Toledo by 4. TU's D must be much better than today to get a key win that may determine whether this is another good season or merely a placeholder 6-6 7-5 season.
No team in the ACC including USF has been impressive yet.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
no idea.
I don't think Toledo has played a good team yet.
My guess is the line will be Toledo by 4. TU's D must be much better than today to get a key win that may determine whether this is another good season or merely a placeholder 6-6 7-5 season.
No team in the ACC including USF has been impressive yet.
Houston won a nice game on the road against Arizona last night. That's a pretty good win for the conference.

Houston won a nice game on the road against Arizona last night. That's a pretty good win for the conference.
Yeah except for the fact that they had 3 wins last year. They beat Grambling, Hawaii, and Arizona St.(evil chuckle) They were and probably are pretty bad. Not Kansas bad, but bad.

I just hope it gets enough traffic to be broadcast on a pirate website so I can watch. I'm not signing up for sling TV to watch ESPN3's dropped coverage of our game against ULL. I'd rather spend the money on a home game against Navy or Temple.

I just hope it gets enough traffic to be broadcast on a pirate website so I can watch. I'm not signing up for sling TV to watch ESPN3's dropped coverage of our game against ULL. I'd rather spend the money on a home game against Navy or Temple.

You don't have to have a cable provider to watch espn3. Its content is free. However, if you try to stream content from any of the actual espn tv channels, you'll have to sign in with your tv subscription credentials.

You don't have to have a cable provider to watch espn3. Its content is free. However, if you try to stream content from any of the actual espn tv channels, you'll have to sign in with your tv subscription credentials.

Do you have a link you go to for streaming? This was the first time I've been prompted with cable provider authentication just to watch "3" content.

Those ROKU & other devices like it, along with sat or cable script will get it by downloading the ESPN family channel. It's worth the $70. or so just for that & youtube. The hundreds of other channels are too crassly commercialized.

Reactions: goldenhurricane2
So that means that we need whoever ends up going there to send back some smoke signals so we can find out what the score is?
I will be glad to give smoke signals when I go to Stoolwater to watch us get revenge on December 19th

A loss to Toledo would equal about 14K for the next home game.

Maybe? We had really bad attendance after winning in South Bend. I have totally given up trying to deduce the attendance problems. Drove me crazy

Reactions: TU_BLA
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT