ADVERTISEMENT

Today’s Haisten article

Hey Haisten:

tenor.gif

• Haha
Reactions: TU Pilot
The silver lining is (assuming seniors don't come back for their bonus year) that next year our offense will be dangerous. We only lose 3 starters I believe. 1 O-line, 1 Receiver, 1 QB. With Brin at the helm we have the potential for seeing video game numbers again.

Is Collins going to sit out bowl game he still seems hurt to me I saw him limp a little in the Cincinnati game

Is Collins going to sit out bowl game he still seems hurt to me I saw him limp a little in the Cincinnati game

He has turf toe. I think that takes a full month devoid of any load / stress in order for the swelling to abate. IF he plays, he'll be feeling it big time during each play and walking awkwardly using his heel in between plays.

The silver lining is (assuming seniors don't come back for their bonus year) that next year our offense will be dangerous. We only lose 3 starters I believe. 1 O-line, 1 Receiver, 1 QB. With Brin at the helm we have the potential for seeing video game numbers again.
Ok.. this assumes that monty finds his copy of "Spread Offense for Dummies"

Haha I don't think that will be necessary. I can definitely see us having a 2016 level of production if Brin can consistently perform like he did in the Tulane game.
I am inclined to agree. But, the 16 minutes that Brin played, required Monty to actually run the offense that he has stubbornly refused to run for almost 4 yrs. If the situation had been different, i could see him plodding along like always and easily pissing that game away.

Reactions: TU4ever2
I am inclined to agree. But, the 16 minutes that Brin played, required Monty to actually run the offense that he has stubbornly refused to run for almost 4 yrs. If the situation had been different, i could see him plodding along like always and easily pissing that game away.

And of course the historic slide that comes about four games in and seems to never stop.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT