ADVERTISEMENT

To OSU

Good game Tulsa. I expect you guys to be a good team by season end. New QB is tough go first game on the road at #10. Go TU win the rest.

Reactions: TULSARISING
I was polite. I'm not an ass. Just a little fun jabbing. Wanna see several asses? Check out the prediction thread here. Love y'all.

Good game Tulsa. I expect you guys to be a good team by season end. New QB is tough go first game on the road at #10. Go TU win the rest.
You guys are legit, really wish this would have been the 3rd game but it wasn't. You still would have beat us but at least we would have had an idea of who we are. Good luck to the pokes the rest of the year!

You guys are legit, really wish this would have been the 3rd game but it wasn't. You still would have beat us but at least we would have had an idea of who we are. Good luck to the pokes the rest of the year!

I think your QB had got some rhythm but it took him a while because he was so new to the game. It's hard to simulate in practice. I agree that by game 3 TU would be better. Hope Tulsa doesn't let this game get them down. TU will improve and should do well in conference.

OSU fans were nice and your suite level is absolutely fist class!

I thought OSU was legit top 10 and Bedlam is going to be nuts this year. No reason OSU doesn't win that!

My youngest has been an OSU fan for a few years and was in awe of your crowd! He said, "that's so cool!" about 10 times!

Stadium didn't seem to announce a sellout and it was few thousand short of one but still a great crowd for a 6:30 Thursday game.

Good luck the rest of the year!

Actually you should wish it was the first game of last year.

You did catch us at a bad time. You guys may not match last year but your QB's will turn out to be really good.

Actually you should wish it was the first game of last year.

You did catch us at a bad time. You guys may not match last year but your QB's will turn out to be really good.
We have alot off work to do to be close to last year right now. We really are missing Dane, keevan, and Josh Atkinson .

OSU looked great in just about every aspect of the game. TU looked the opposite. I'm disappointed in our performance as I would have loved to see us actually compete. But hats off to OSU - you guys kicked our ass.

What bothers me though is the awfully condescending tone used by the broadcast crew during the game... ZERO respect for TU.

Also, even several of our local sports writers/personalities have made some crappy comments about how OSU won big but it wasn't really all that great because it was "just TU"

We deserve a lot more respect than we get and we so much more support than we get from Tulsa... I'm afraid the team will run out to yet another 14-16k home crowd next Saturday.

Again, good game OSU. Now to win a national championship.

OSU looked great in just about every aspect of the game. TU looked the opposite. I'm disappointed in our performance as I would have loved to see us actually compete. But hats off to OSU - you guys kicked our ass.

What bothers me though is the awfully condescending tone used by the broadcast crew during the game... ZERO respect for TU.

Also, even several of our local sports writers/personalities have made some crappy comments about how OSU won big but it wasn't really all that great because it was "just TU"

We deserve a lot more respect than we get and we so much more support than we get from Tulsa... I'm afraid the team will run out to yet another 14-16k home crowd next Saturday.

I will be honest, this was about how I thought this game would go, but, not because Tulsa is a weak team, I just thought it was a bad match up for you guys,.......I thought the positions you needed to perform really good to have a chance, you were to inexperienced in, as I said though, I was really impressed with President and you have some fantastic young skill players, with that OL/ RB/ Athletic qb combo, you guys will wreck havoc once they all mesh together......its the perfect combo for that offense.......as far as you defense,.......don't be to upset, I think we have a group of skill players that is the best ever here, and now an experienced OL...........I think we have a chance to do that several times this year, at least I hope............I will be pulling for you guys the rest of the way!

I think this was the worst possible time to play OSU. We really needed to open with that Louisiana game, but I think OSU is going to make a lot of teams look bad this season. I fully expect us to improve quickly starting with next weekends game.

Reactions: Tulsafanzz
Yep hats off to OSU. I knew you all were good this year but you were significantly better than I expected. Especially on defense. We have a good OL and RB Corp and you made them look pedestrian at best.

I will be honest, this was about how I thought this game would go, but, not because Tulsa is a weak team, I just thought it was a bad match up for you guys,.......I thought the positions you needed to perform really good to have a chance, you were to inexperienced in, as I said though, I was really impressed with President and you have some fantastic young skill players, with that OL/ RB/ Athletic qb combo, you guys will wreck havoc once they all mesh together......its the perfect combo for that offense.......as far as you defense,.......don't be to upset, I think we have a group of skill players that is the best ever here, and now an experienced OL...........I think we have a chance to do that several times this year, at least I hope............I will be pulling for you guys the rest of the way!
You definitely were right about the matchups, when we lost all those guys on offense, it took us way down, didn't think it would have dropped off like it did. Hopefully we will be ready to go next time we play you guys. Definitely a rebuilding year for us. I can definitely see you guys making a run for the playoff. Good luck to you all the rest of the way!

We had to have Dane's arm to be competitive . Our D-Backs just could not match up with OSU's receivers one -on-one . They have NFL quality wide outs and it proved to be a mismatch.

You deserve better than you're getting.

If it makes you feel any better, when Rudolph tried to throw across his body, they rubbed it in by saying "Mayfield could have made that throw".

You deserve better than you're getting.

If it makes you feel any better, when Rudolph tried to throw across his body, they rubbed it in by saying "Mayfield could have made that throw".
Lol it's so hard to get any respect if your TU or OSU ( besides this year) it's all political

Reactions: osucowboys344

To deserve the respect nationally we must beat someone. We have not done that. We lose to OU, OSU, Ohio State, Iowa State. Even if we win one of those games we lose to SMU, North Texas. We are breaking in new people in key positions. We could afford to lose this game. Let's focus on the cajuns. Congrats to OSU on the win but ya still beat a rebuilding team.

To deserve the respect nationally we must beat someone. We have not done that. We lose to OU, OSU, Ohio State, Iowa State. Even if we win one of those games we lose to SMU, North Texas. We are breaking in new people in key positions. We could afford to lose this game. Let's focus on the cajuns. Congrats to OSU on the win but ya still beat a rebuilding team.

I was waiting for someone to give me that line about respect. In reality, we've done more than several programs who receive quite a bit more respect than us. Of course there are many reasons for that, but in the end, we get talked down to/at more often than is deserved.

I'm telling you guys, by the time conference rolls around we are going to look completely different and very dangerous. No need to melt or give up hope right now.

Reactions: Bill Lowery
I was waiting for someone to give me that line about respect. In reality, we've done more than several programs who receive quite a bit more respect than us. Of course there are many reasons for that, but in the end, we get talked down to/at more often than is deserved.
Thats the way it is. I had an Alabama fan, who I work with in DC, ask me what the hell was that. Even losing if we looked strong that would be a completely different story. I don't like it but it's the truth. To be someone you have to beat someone. We do.. once every 10 years. I am hoping all questions were answered for the coaching staff so that we can run the table on the rest of the schedule.

I could care less what a BAMA fan says. By the end of the year those questions will all be answered.

Lol it's so hard to get any respect if your TU or OSU ( besides this year) it's all political

Gundy has found several ways to get attention. Now we have to beat OU to get respect. I guess hammering the crap out of UT the last 4 times we went to Austin wasn't good enough.

Gundy has found several ways to get attention. Now we have to beat OU to get respect. I guess hammering the crap out of UT the last 4 times we went to Austin wasn't good enough.
If y'all beat them this year , you should since they have Herman . If Herman can't fix Texas, nobody can imo

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT