ADVERTISEMENT

TK WILKERSON

loca2874

I.T.S. Athletic Director
Jan 23, 2008
Stafford, VA
Am I late on this? Corey Taylor and now TK Wilkerson is leaving? What is our running back corps gonna look like?

Am I late on this? Corey Taylor and now TK Wilkerson is leaving? What is our running back corps gonna look like?
That’s unfortunate. I wonder if he got injured during spring practice? Best wishes to him. I hope he’s able to work through some of his personal issues and that he grows into a good father to his new baby.

On the question of how our RB room will look, we should still be fine. We get Shamari back and we have Deneric Prince ant the Watkins kid from Mizzou as well as Christian Lovick. I’d suspect that the coaches might look around to grab some talent to replace the loss though. There have been quite a few kids this season who were under recruited due to seniors being able to return an extra year.

Reactions: loca2874
Big loss. This kid was a beast when he got a head of steam rolling down hill.

That’s unfortunate. I wonder if he got injured during spring practice? Best wishes to him. I hope he’s able to work through some of his personal issues and that he grows into a good father to his new baby.

On the question of how our RB room will look, we should still be fine. We get Shamari back and we have Deneric Prince ant the Watkins kid from Mizzou as well as Christian Lovick. I’d suspect that the coaches might look around to grab some talent to replace the loss though. There have been quite a few kids this season who were under recruited due to seniors being able to return an extra year.
I would suspect his issue is more related to the concussion he got in the Navy game

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
The injury was more than a concussion. It was a career ender

Yes I think he actually had a neck injury as well. For sure this is a medical retirement. But of course I can be wrong....

Reactions: TU_BLA
Yes I think he actually had a neck injury as well. For sure this is a medical retirement. But of course I can be wrong....
If it is a medical retirement TK will be able to stay at TU on scholarship, which I hope he does.

Former basketball player Simon Falokun has remained in school after having a medical retirement. He had a 4.0 GPA in the fall semester.

If it is a medical retirement TK will be able to stay at TU on scholarship, which I hope he does.

Former basketball player Simon Falokun has remained in school after having a medical retirement. He had a 4.0 GPA in the fall semester.
What exactly was Simons injury?

Reactions: drboobay
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT