ADVERTISEMENT

This Team Will Push On: There’s still a Lot To Play For

Oak775

I.T.S. Sophomore
Gold Member
May 31, 2020
Hell of a push up front by the offense, and the defense made adjustments at half.

This team can hold its head up high.

Last thought, just exactly who is banged up beside Brin and Grant? Status?. Ford was gimping around.

I’m afraid the big 3 are ineligible for the year, Prince, Watkins, and Bray,

Football? Playing?

“You’d best better have a short memory”

Saturday is another game! Let’s take the hill!

I think the last two weeks would tell them they have the ability to beat anybody in conference play if they show up. That’s a damn good Ole Miss squad and the players and coaches worked the plan and made adjustments, even through adversity, to have a chance to win that game. I’m pumped about this team moving forward.

They get close then they get nervous. Tulsa had 3 possessions in the 4th quarter to run down and score. They couldn't get past midfield for some reason... Run up the middle for no gain, throw outta bounds, dropped catches (albeit there were few easy ones). What SHOULD have been... argh

They get close then they get nervous. Tulsa had 3 possessions in the 4th quarter to run down and score. They couldn't get past midfield for some reason... Run up the middle for no gain, throw outta bounds, dropped catches (albeit there were few easy ones). What SHOULD have been... argh
Thats Monty...

He either jumps out to a lead and plays not to lose or he gets in a dogfight and plays not to get blown out.

He doesnt have a gambler or a killers mindset..

Apparently though, Lebby didnt get Brile's playbook either.. Oklahomas offense looked pedestrian..

Reactions: nevadanatural
Gabriel was never the answer for OU
We beat him when he was at UCF
TU had limited offense skills the second half
and needed one more break
I’m not blaming Monty for that
I do think the SEC replay booth was terrible

Reactions: Okietch51
I think the last two weeks would tell them they have the ability to beat anybody in conference play if they show up. That’s a damn good Ole Miss squad and the players and coaches worked the plan and made adjustments, even through adversity, to have a chance to win that game. I’m pumped about this team moving forward.
Truly pumped up!

Thats Monty...

He either jumps out to a lead and plays not to lose or he gets in a dogfight and plays not to get blown out.

He doesnt have a gambler or a killers mindset..

Apparently though, Lebby didnt get Brile's playbook either.. Oklahomas offense looked pedestrian..
Tbh, I’m not sure OU beats us too badly right now , if at all. Offense would have a field day against them

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT