ADVERTISEMENT

This is getting out of hand.

Not to disagree with your main point but one might argue the concept of fiscal conservatism as a political position of our elected officials in DC has been dead for quite some time.
No sh1t, these idiots are literally going around saying that due to the pandemic instead of getting people back to work in a safe manner we should just “pay the businesses...” ok, WITH WHAT?! They’re so stupid it hurts my head to even consider how it might be possible to continue living with these idiots!

Fair point.
I wasn’t referring to you as being stupid, just to clarify but a lot of people on here are stupid. That means a lot of people on this country are even more stupid. Get on social media & see what some of these idiots are saying all across our nation!

Defund/abolish the police??? They’re so stupid. Then they want reparations. Who’s going to mandate those reparations be paid? It’d be federal state or local cops with guns. Fuccn idiots I swear

You got what you wished for, idiot! If you want to defund the police you can put your money where your mouth is with your vote! Go ahead & vote for anyone other than Trump & this nonsense will continue as he’s the only candidate willing to restore law & order (& actually say so)!

These liberals may scream the loudest but THEY ARE THE MINORITY!!! THEY BOUGHT THE BANK, PAID FOR IT & NOW THEY ARE EATING IT!!!

Reactions: shon46
And that includes the liberal stupidity brought to the adults’ discussion about real policy from local to state to federal. You are included with these idiots! I hope you’re happy, now that babies are continuing to die thanks to your never more important than now BLM protests! Fucc you! You’ve never experienced real violence you’ve never had to bury a friend or family member due to this type of violence & liberal policy! Fuccn idiot fucc you!

Take your ass to Fuccn Portland or Seattle or NYC or Chicago! Take you, take your ivory tower, take your white horse take all that sh1t with you because you are wrong!

It’s time people (spineless conservatives) actually stand up & finally tell you idiots, “NO! THIS IS WRONG! YOU ARE WRONG!”

Then you think more of me than I think of you.
You missed the perfect opportunity for a Mad Men response:

Ati2yEh.png

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
The National Museum of African American History released this graphic recently. The only thing I'll ask is: 1. does anyone think this creates less racism? 2. does anyone think viewing things through this lens will make a person more successful? Seems like rejecting the scientific method and rational thought as "whiteness" might make it hard to succeed in STEM or anywhere really. I initially didn't believe this was real, but sure enough it's on their website.

Ec90PqvXgAc2z16

Ec90PpjWAAE61s2

Last edited:
Ironically this might be the strongest evidence of black culture being its own worst enemy. Let’s identify work, family and education as white culture. Jeez

I don't think these attitudes are in any way aligned with the attitudes of most black people, or anyone, though. I'm just shocked that a smithsonian museum would push this kind of anti-intellectualism, and frankly, racism.

If you asked a white supremacist to differentiate "whiteness" from "blackness" you'd get a nearly identical list.

I don't think these attitudes are in any way aligned with the attitudes of most black people, or anyone, though. I'm just shocked that a smithsonian museum would push this kind of anti-intellectualism, and frankly, racism.

If you asked a white supremacist to differentiate "whiteness" from "blackness" you'd get a nearly identical list.

I’m surprised the black community isn’t up in arms about this and protesting its removal. It’s an awful look.

The Marxism movement led by middle class college educated Caucasians have hijacked the initial calls to end racism and used it to push their agenda to tear the system down and replace it with communism. They are pushing this destruction through violence. That’s what this has become. These extreme leftist Marxist have become the handlers for the BLM movement just as Ernst Röhm served as Hitlers handler to push the fascist movement.

The National Museum of African American History released this graphic recently. The only thing I'll ask is: 1. does anyone think this creates less racism? 2. does anyone think viewing things through this lens will make a person more successful? Seems like rejecting the scientific method and rational thought as "whiteness" might make it hard to succeed in STEM or anywhere really. I initially didn't believe this was real, but sure enough it's on their website.

Ec90PqvXgAc2z16

Ec90PpjWAAE61s2
This is the dumbest sh1t ever... no one wants to address the real issue which is black violence - it holds true in every western country. Demographics & stats matter but no one wants to address the real issues because they’d prefer to call white people racist (WHEN THEY ARE NOT) than actually attack a real issue head in without lying to the public. It’s such a joke !

You’re nuts. They will eventually come for you, too! You know that, right?! Fuccn hell

You’re nuts. They will eventually come for you, too! You know that, right?! Fuccn hell
So glad to see fuccn has become a regular addition to your vocabulary. You failed to use pussy this time though. You are faling down on your job.

When you listen to the leadership of these groups, they clearly state they don’t want justice, they want revenge!

Ec90PqvXgAc2z16

Ec90PpjWAAE61s2
What’s hard to believe is that the leadership of the museum is almost entirely made up of northeastern elite whites. The director is black, the remaining employees are all non-black as I recall. There isn’t a single curator of color. Or maybe that’s too easy to believe.

The Marxism movement led by middle class college educated Caucasians have hijacked the initial calls to end racism and used it to push their agenda to tear the system down and replace it with communism. They are pushing this destruction through violence. That’s what this has become. These extreme leftist Marxist have become the handlers for the BLM movement just as Ernst Röhm served as Hitlers handler to push the fascist movement.
Hitler hated Marxists... just thought you should know.

Hitler hated Marxists... just thought you should know.
If you go far enough to the left and to the right, they meet on the other side. Stalin, like Hitler, had concentration camps, the lack of free speach and invading other countries. Nazi's and Marxists have different theories and hate each other but they both are anti-freedom.

Reactions: GoldenCaneKC
If you go far enough to the left and to the right, they meet on the other side. Stalin, like Hitler, had concentration camps, the lack of free speach and invading other countries. Nazi's and Marxists have different theories and hate each other but they both are anti-freedom.
I don't disagree. I just think comparing college educated white people who are sympathetic to the plight of modern African Americans to both communists and Nazis is not recognizing what people support now, nor what (or how) they supported in the Nazi regime.

If we want to make comparisons to a modern federally supported para-military comparable to Nazi Germany's SA you probably need to look at police departments using military surplus on its own citizens.

Early Chicago weekend update...over 50 shot and 8 killed Friday night and Saturday. Those numbers are hard to comprehend given the small area which they’re occurring.

Meanwhile, just across the border in Mike Pence's Republican controlled Indiana...

5 people shot and killed and 13 more shot in Indianapolis in 48 hours.
https://www.indystar.com/story/news...5-homicides-10-shootings-48-hours/3212820001/

I haven’t intended my posts to be a Pub or Dem statement but rather a human life statement. That said, the person in charge of Indianapolis is a ......Democrat. Appreciate the post however as it further demonstrates the violence we are seeing in our cities. An epidemic and black lives we continue to treat as unimportant.

Reactions: maverickfp
I haven’t intended my posts to be a Pub or Dem statement but rather a human life statement. That said, the person in charge of Indianapolis is a ......Democrat. Appreciate the post however as it further demonstrates the violence we are seeing in our cities. An epidemic and black lives we continue to treat as unimportant.
The State Congress has a 2/3 (or greater) Republican majority in both houses. 7 of their 9 federal congressmen are Republicans as are both their senators and their governor. The mayor of any city does not wield more power in terms of crime prevention than all of those people combined.

I never said that the people shot in Indianapolis were black. I just said people are being shot (and killed) all over.

The only common factor between this violence is that it's done by firearms.

If you really want to honestly talk about reducing violence against African Americans (and all people for that matter) you really need to stop worrying about Chicago and start worrying about gun violence at large.

The State Congress has a 2/3 (or greater) Republican majority in both houses. 7 of their 9 federal congressmen are Republicans as are both their senators and their governor. The mayor of any city does not wield more power in terms of crime prevention than all of those people combined.

I never said that the people shot in Indianapolis were black. I just said people are being shot (and killed) all over.

The only common factor between this violence is that it's done by firearms.

If you really want to honestly talk about reducing violence against African Americans (and all people for that matter) you really need to stop worrying about Chicago and start worrying about gun violence at large.

Don’t they go hand in hand? I’m focusing on those places where gun violence is the greatest. With the number of guns in this country there is little hope of getting them out of the hands of the hardcore criminals. A ban would simply create another income stream from these organizations ala drugs. I’ve proposed a multitude of programs in for these areas. I’ve proposed community and national figures stepping up and talking about cultural changes, education, etc.. I would even support marches to get guns off the streets. Don’t really care what at this point just something.

Your Indianapolis story is a month old but I’m glad you posted. Black males are 4 times as likely to be murder victims in Indianapolis as the next highest group. The problem is obviously magnified in the violent areas of Chicago but other inner city locations aren’t immune. Which is why we need a call to action.

Your state and congressional breakdown don’t make a lot of sense imo. Why would a congressman in Altus care about crime in Tulsa? Why would any Congressman outside of Tulsa’s district care about crime in Tulsa? They have their own districts and aren’t in charge of any law enforcement within the corporal limits.

Last edited:
Don’t they go hand in hand? I’m focusing on those places where gun violence is the greatest. With the number of guns in this country there is little hope of getting them out of the hands of the hardcore criminals. A ban would simply create another income stream from these organizations ala drugs. I’ve proposed a multitude of programs in for these areas. I’ve proposed community and national figures stepping up and talking about cultural changes, education, etc.. I would even support marches to get guns off the streets. Don’t really care what at this point just something.

Your Indianapolis story is a month old but I’m glad you posted. Black males are 4 times as likely to be murder victims in Indianapolis as the next highest group. The problem is obviously magnified in the violent areas of Chicago but other inner city locations aren’t immune. Which is why we need a call to action.

Your state and congressional breakdown don’t make a lot of sense imo. Why would a congressman in Altus care about crime in Tulsa? Why would any Congressman outside of Tulsa’s district care about crime in Tulsa? They have their own districts and aren’t in charge of any law enforcement within the corporal limits.
Because people don't just break the law, or shoot people only in city limits? If Tulsa elected a (D) mayor tomorrow, I wouldn't say that the Democrats controlled the city, since the makeup of 3/4 of the state government would still be Republicans who control where the majority of the state's funds go and who control the laws regarding things influencing inner cities like Minimum Wage, Housing, Drugs, Guns, Abortion, Voting, Criminal Sentencing Etc...

The problem here isn't that police aren't (overall) doing their jobs (something I would blame on a mayor).... it's that there's a bigger cultural / societal problem that the state and federal governments aren't addressing.

Because people don't just break the law, or shoot people only in city limits? If Tulsa elected a (D) mayor tomorrow, I wouldn't say that the Democrats controlled the city, since the makeup of 3/4 of the state government would still be Republicans who control where the majority of the state's funds go and who control the laws regarding things influencing inner cities like Minimum Wage, Housing, Drugs, Guns, Abortion, Voting, Criminal Sentencing Etc...

The problem here isn't that police aren't (overall) doing their jobs (something I would blame on a mayor).... it's that there's a bigger cultural / societal problem that the state and federal governments aren't addressing.

I’m not the one who brought Pubs or Dems into this conversation. Why does this have to turn into a political discussion? We are so fixated in placing blame for political purposes we miss addressing the problem. I’ve chosen Chicago as my city of choice due to its extreme violence. I’m not looking to blame. I’m looking for solutions. I’m looking for action. Hell...I’m just looking for people to acknowledge the problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: maverickfp
I’m not the one who brought Pubs or Dems into this conversation. Why does this have to turn into a political discussion? We are so fixated in placing blame for political purposes we miss addressing the problem. I’ve chosen Chicago as my city of choice due to its extreme violence. I’m not looking to blame. I’m looking for solutions. I’m looking for action. Hell...I’m just looking for people to acknowledge the problem.
Help is on the way for Chicago.

Sad. Another ridiculous act of violence.

When do the police, EMT's, fire departments, stop showing up at the sights of senseless violence? Never, it's their job. I have friends in the KC police department. Yes, there are some bad cops, but I think it's a small percentage.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT