ADVERTISEMENT

This is getting out of hand.

Can you elaborate on how you think we should legislate two-parent households?
The better question is how we should stop legislating single-parent households.

One place to start: Reform the current means-tested welfare system that preferences the giving of money to single parents (generally mothers) who don’t have the father (or mother) of their children living with them in the home. Incentives have consequences, often unintended.

https://www.heritage.org/welfare/report/how-welfare-undermines-marriage-and-what-do-about-it
(especially the section starting with the heading “Welfare and the Decline of Marriage”)

PS: I realize that by posting this, people will accuse me of not caring about single mothers, etc. Not true. One of the big foundational issues I have with the liberal side of the spectrum is a tendency to make policy based on what feels good instead of what does good. It feels good to say you support single mothers, but if by “supporting” them you end up creating perverse incentives that rob millions of children of a father in their home, you are not actually doing good.

Reactions: Rippin
Trouble is, many single mothers on assistance live in densely packed areas. When you combine their votes with owners in the stores in their neighborhoods that serve them that will suffer if you cut off the food stamps, you’ve got the margin of victory in any local Congressional primary. And the number of those congressman often are the margin of victory in committee votes. So they log roll each other and insist on voting as a bloc on other issues. So the money keeps getting bigger every year. See generally, A. Tocqueville

Reactions: Rippin
Can you elaborate on how you think we should legislate two-parent households?

Did I say anything about legislating two parent households ?

Do we stop trying to prevent or lessen racial bigotry because we can’t legislate people’s hearts or opinions? Why can’t we focus on the living conditions in our inner cities? Focus on the violence, gangs, poverty, and children being born out of wedlock. It’s not disputed that children from fatherless homes are far more likely to end up dropping out of school and find their to prison. We put so much effort into eliminating racial prejudice why can’t we put some effort into changing the culture of fathers not raising their children ? Statistics show this above all things would be the most effective path to help of children.

The better question is how we should stop legislating single-parent households.

One place to start: Reform the current means-tested welfare system that preferences the giving of money to single parents (generally mothers) who don’t have the father (or mother) of their children living with them in the home. Incentives have consequences, often unintended.

https://www.heritage.org/welfare/report/how-welfare-undermines-marriage-and-what-do-about-it
(especially the section starting with the heading “Welfare and the Decline of Marriage”)

PS: I realize that by posting this, people will accuse me of not caring about single mothers, etc. Not true. One of the big foundational issues I have with the liberal side of the spectrum is a tendency to make policy based on what feels good instead of what does good. It feels good to say you support single mothers, but if by “supporting” them you end up creating perverse incentives that rob millions of children of a father in their home, you are not actually doing good.
Because there is no incentive for a single parent household, will not make single mothers marry or cohabitate with the father. That is not the mothers fault, nor can she do very much about it. It is the fault of the father. What it might do is cause more pregnant women to have an abortion. Taking away single parent funding will simply make it harder on the mother.

Do we stop trying to prevent or lessen racial bigotry because we can’t legislate people’s hearts or opinions? Why can’t we focus on the living conditions in our inner cities? Focus on the violence, gangs, poverty, and children being born out of wedlock. It’s not disputed that children from fatherless homes are far more likely to end up dropping out of school and find their to prison. We put so much effort into eliminating racial prejudice why can’t we put some effort into changing the culture of fathers not raising their children ? Statistics show this above all things would be the most effective path to help of children.
Because we put one third of the potential fathers in prison for one reason or another. The remaining men are disincentivized to choose a single mate because of the relative bargaining power of the women in the scenario. They can have two or three female lovers and there will still be women without a mate in some communities. For the women, many of the most desirable and ambitious men have been removed, so they are left with men who are less preferred and less motivated to remain with them. So they become disinclined to marry. Between this dynamic and pure economics: The expense of a baby which exceeds the skill set and opportunities of a mother, we see a cycle of welfare dependence that is the by-product of root cause de facto segregation.

The Mormons went through the same thing. Smith and Young sent the most impressive members of the community out to be missionaries for years at a time. In hindsight, they discovered that the men being sent out were the most physically capable and socially desirable men in the community. Women began to vocalize that they couldn’t find husband or if they did they were sent away leaving the women destitute. Dudes began fornicating on a grand scale because women were plain lonely and needed help. Unfortunately, most of the cat daddy’s couldn’t support their mistresses while their husbands were away. Or disclaimed fatherhood for social reasons. So Smith and Young began to control that by diverting missionaries before they were old enough to marry and having polygamist marriages for the men who could afford to support multiple women and children.

Once you returned from your mission, there was tremendous pressure to settle down immediately and help alleviate the social tension of having a societal imbalance in more women than men in the community. That tradition remains today.

It led to widespread abuses and it became unsustainable as a smaller and smaller number of men began taking more and more mates because of the diminishing desireability of most of the remaining men. The Prophet revealed that the Church would take a break from polygamy about the time that Salt Lake was showing the social strain of polygamy. Statehood and the potential for US Army invasion was an excuse.

Our inner cities are showing a similar strain on natural selection caused by skewed demographics and the temptations of the drug industry. The welfare state and the multi-generational poverty it generates is simply an inadequate salve on a symptom. It’s not the problem. And we shouldn’t blame anyone caught up in that cycle except those that choose to commit crimes.

It made take three or four generations - maybe 100 years - to undue what we’ve wrought and restore a fair chance for kids to be raised by a two parent household with the actual parents always present.

And that’s before we discuss the corporate interests that shape our economy and social structure that try and artificially decrease labor costs by encouraging more and more women into careers and away from motherhood, when cheaper imported labor is not available or desirable. Inner city single parent homes are normalized by suburban single family homes that are the result of career ambitions of women and the fundamental imbalance in the distribution of work in a home where too often the woman must juggle motherhood and career, while the father is largely focused on his career and can be disengaged. Divorce is too often the result there. And we are left with a society where it doesn’t matter whether you grew up on food stamps or in Jenks in a McMansion, there’s an equal chance you won’t see your natural father in a setting that is productive for your personal development as a child. At best, you got a stilted, artificial, court created fiction of a relationship with your father that we’ve been told is not disruptive to your development, but we all know the divorce rate for children of a divorce.

Last edited:

I don’t know how you intend on “focusing on children born out of wedlock” changing an entire culture is extremely complex and almost always fails to achieve the target goal unless extraordinary measures are used.

You’re not going to address the fathers not being in their children’s lives without addressing the social / economic reasons that they don’t tend to be there. And part of it is the fact that they’re less likely to have fathers themselves. It’s a cycle that you won’t be able to break by just encouraging people to procreate only after getting married which isn’t a realistic solution. You could make birth control more readily available to young women, but the R’s don’t support that. Or, you know, you could also promote these women who don’t have the support of the father having the ability to make the choice to have an abortion but you wouldn’t support that either so........ we’re kind of at an impasse.

Last edited:
I don’t know how you intend on “focusing on children born out of wedlock” changing an entire culture is extremely complex and almost always fails to achieve the target goal unless extraordinary measures are used.

You’re not going to address the fathers not being in their children’s lives without addressing the social / economic reasons that they don’t tend to be there. And part of it is the fact that they’re less likely to have fathers themselves. It’s a cycle that you won’t be able to break by just encouraging people to procreate only after getting married which isn’t a realistic solution. You could make birth control more readily available to young women, but the R’s don’t support that. Or, you know, you could also promote these women who don’t have the support of the father having the ability to make the choice to have an abortion but you wouldn’t support that either so........ we’re kind of at an impasse.
Maybe they could put money into promoting adoption, but I doubt that would succeed either. The only route that might succeed, but is only semi supported by the general populace of republican voters, is stricter adherance to birth control. But as you said, this is not really supported by the majority of the party. For that reason, it is not highly advocated by the party at cause to that lack of support. The further right you get in the party, the lesser it's support is. And although it would have a better chance than other things that could be legislated in, it would only have somewhat limited success.

Not to mention the role of the black churches in their community. It’s rarely discussed but there’s just as much tolerance for abortion and birth control in those churches as there is at Holy Family Cathedral. You can blame a lack of conservative support for family planning because it’s politically convenient, but we all know that isn’t the only or even most powerful social resistance to abortion services in the black community.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Maybe they could put money into promoting adoption, but I doubt that would succeed either. The only route that might succeed, but is only semi supported by the general populace of republican voters, is stricter adherance to birth control. But as you said, this is not really supported by the majority of the party. For that reason, it is not highly advocated by the party at cause to that lack of support. The further right you get in the party, the lesser it's support is. And although it would have a better chance than other things that could be legislated in, it would only have somewhat limited success.
Adoption is kind of like putting a bandaid on a chainsaw wound for this problem, and also it disregards the fact that these mothers might actually love the children they have. Expecting a mother to give up a baby after she's carried it for 9 months and delivered it can be draconian even if that mother is taking on too much.

Great discussion. Now if we could just get the country to have the same. There are obviously no simple solutions. However the first step of having the discussion needs to occur in order to have any hope of progress.

I don’t think anyone is arguing that a single parent household can’t raise great kids who turn into productive adults. I was simply referring to years of statistics showing two parent households as a significant factor in kids graduating high school, staying out of gangs and prison, etc... The lack of discussion and push to improve this area is what I find frustrating. We would rather focus on political buzz words and divisive language rather than look at solutions we have statistical proof of success.
This is becoming a circular argument...sort of a chicken and the egg argument. Societal pressures are what lead to the circumstances that may lead to a single parent household in the black community. Unemployment/under employment, lack of education, lack of opportunity to break the cycle. These also lead to the instances of crime which removes the male from the household which perpetuates the cycle. So what's at fault....the societal, systemic racism which created the pressures or the individual who reacts in a less than positive way to the forces he believes are against him? It keeps going in a loop in this thread. Shon and Aston both make arguments that make sense depending on how you look at it. And the great dilemma is no one anywhere has a meaningful large scale solution. Different things have worked in small segments, maybe a neighborhood action type of commitment, but nothing has worked large scale. What works in the Kendall-Whittier neighborhood might not work in Chicago or Dallas or Houston or Philadelphia.

And then when something is tried and doesn't work because there is a lack of commitment to the program from either side, then it just accelerates re-entry into the cycle.

Reactions: astonmartin708
A 1 year old and 10 year old were part of the murder toll in Chicago this past weekend. Both kids were African American. No outrage. No media. No athletes speaking out. Again...even when children are being murdered every weekend there’s no call to stop the violence because of the lack of a racial component. Any ideas what it will take to draw attention and then action to stop these senseless murders?

A 1 year old and 10 year old were part of the murder toll in Chicago this past weekend. Both kids were African American. No outrage. No media. No athletes speaking out. Again...even when children are being murdered every weekend there’s no call to stop the violence because of the lack of a racial component. Any ideas what it will take to draw attention and then action to stop these senseless murders?
I'm still more concerned with people in authority positions misusing power. That has a more wide ranging effect. These incidence and several others involving young kids in Chicago have been results of drive-by's. Honestly, I don't know what you can do about it other than stopping the import of weapons into the city.

I might be in favor of increasing mandatory minimums for people caught carrying without a license to try and deter some of this.

I'm still more concerned with people in authority positions misusing power. That has a more wide ranging effect. These incidence and several others involving young kids in Chicago have been results of drive-by's. Honestly, I don't know what you can do about it other than stopping the import of weapons into the city.

I might be in favor of increasing mandatory minimums for people caught carrying without a license to try and deter some of this.

I’m obviously more concerned about the senseless killing of innocent children and other people than those rare occasions where police unjustifiably kill people. Not that we shouldn’t take action to stop both but one is much more prevalent than the other not too mention children should be protected above all others imo.

I see no way to keep guns away from the organized gangs in places like Chicago. They have arms connections across the country. Mass protests and media attention to the dead woman and children which demand change would be a start. It’s beyond me why these innocent black lives don’t matter.

Reactions: GoldenCaneKC
I’m obviously more concerned about the senseless killing of innocent children and other people than those rare occasions where police unjustifiably kill people. Not that we shouldn’t take action to stop both but one is much more prevalent than the other not too mention children should be protected above all others imo.

I see no way to keep guns away from the organized gangs in places like Chicago. They have arms connections across the country. Mass protests and media attention to the dead woman and children which demand change would be a start. It’s beyond me why these innocent black lives don’t matter.
You think a march is going to stop gang violence? Good luck.

You think a march is going to stop gang violence? Good luck.

At this point anything which places the focus on the thousands of senseless murders every year would a plus. The failure to even acknowledge kids being murdered every week in our cities is maddening. I’ll ask again, why don’t these innocent lives matter ?

Reactions: TUMe
At this point anything which places the focus on the thousands of senseless murders every year would a plus. The failure to even acknowledge kids being murdered every week in our cities is maddening. I’ll ask again, why don’t these innocent lives matter ?
Of course they matter... so, if you want to play this game, why aren't you complaining about cellphone use in cars? Car accidents are the leading cause of child deaths in the US at 20% and the leading cause of those accidents is cellphone use. It's because it's not as sexy to complain about car accidents which happen across the nation instead of just in the inner cities.

Moreover, the leading cause of gunshot deaths in youth in America? Bullets. People like to argue about "the only thing to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun"... well it didn't help those cops in Tulsa. Having a gun wouldn't have helped that mom who lost her son in a driveby. The people it actually helps are folks like those attorneys in St. Louis "protecting" their McMansion.

Of course they matter... so, if you want to play this game, why aren't you complaining about cellphone use in cars? Car accidents are the leading cause of child deaths in the US at 20% and the leading cause of those accidents is cellphone use. It's because it's not as sexy to complain about car accidents which happen across the nation instead of just in the inner cities.

Moreover, the leading cause of gunshot deaths in youth in America? Bullets. People like to argue about "the only thing to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun"... well it didn't help those cops in Tulsa. Having a gun wouldn't have helped that mom who lost her son in a driveby. The people it actually helps are folks like those attorneys in St. Louis "protecting" their McMansion.

If African Americans were being killed in car wrecks at a rate of 10-1 per capita due to cell phones while driving compared to their white counterparts then I would expect organizations who proclaim that black lives matter to take up that cause. Until such an event happens your comparison is rather meaningless to this discussion. Again...no one cares or will even acknowledge the repeated murders of children in our cities.

I’ve never been a pro gun guy so I don’t really have a quarrel with you over firearms. I will argue the idea we can eliminate or even greatly reduce the number of guns in the hands of gangs by gun control in complete nonsense. They will simply create an underground economy and buy and sell the firearms. That cat has been out of the bag for sometime now.

Over under on the number of people shot and number of people killed in Chicago this upcoming July 4th weekend ? Over under on the number of times the media and athletes will talk about those murders and take up the cause ?

Reactions: maverickfp
I understand the media, athletes, BLM or political leaders don’t care but in hopes some on this board do

Reactions: HuffyCane

Wasn’t my intent to differentiate between red and blue states. While not near as bad as Chicago, Little Rock has a significant gang problem as well. If anything the fact that violence is widespread in urban areas across the country further illustrates the curious lack of attention from the parties I referenced above.

Might I suggest the NBA players wear the names of murdered children on the backs of their jerseys to draw attention to the danger these kids face in their own neighborhoods instead of the names of convicted felons...at least for a game ?

Last edited:
Wasn’t my intent to differentiate between red and blue states. While not near as bad as Chicago, Little Rock has a significant gang problem as well. If anything the fact that violence is widespread in urban areas across the country further illustrates the curious lack of attention from the parties I referenced above.

Might I suggest the NBA players wear the names of murdered children on the backs of their jerseys to draw attention to the danger these kids face in their own neighborhoods instead of the names of convicted felons...at least for a game ?
Might I suggest the next time we invade a country under false pretenses they start wearing the names of the innocent lives that were lost due to our country's misdeads? I'm being facetious. Please don't act like focusing on a single issue means these people don't recognize and encourage solutions for other issues.

They are allowed to expect officers to uphold the law and apprehend criminals while still being dissatisfied and upset about officers misusing their endowed powers disproportionately on the players' various races. They are also allowed to point out when the use of force by these officers is (frequently) disproportionate to the crimes that are being committed. If you want to complain about the people being murdered then maybe you should ponder whether or not it's the cops in these areas that aren't doing a good enough job of enforcing laws? (That doesn't mean they're not being physical enough... it might mean that they're not doing good enough detective work, or they're making incorrect assumptions about portions of the population, or maybe they're using tactics that aren't effective in terms of actually catching bad guys)

Reactions: Bendman
Might I suggest the next time we invade a country under false pretenses they start wearing the names of the innocent lives that were lost due to our country's misdeads? I'm being facetious. Please don't act like focusing on a single issue means these people don't recognize and encourage solutions for other issues.

They are allowed to expect officers to uphold the law and apprehend criminals while still being dissatisfied and upset about officers misusing their endowed powers disproportionately on the players' various races. They are also allowed to point out when the use of force by these officers is (frequently) disproportionate to the crimes that are being committed. (DECENT POINT)

If you want to complain about the people being murdered then maybe you should ponder whether or not it's the cops in these areas that aren't doing a good enough job of enforcing laws? (That doesn't mean they're not being physical enough... it might mean that they're not doing good enough detective work, or they're making incorrect assumptions about portions of the population, or maybe they're using tactics that aren't effective in terms of actually catching bad guys) (RUINED IT)
You make a decent point and then you have to go and ruin it by trying to explain away a nebulous problem, as the law enforcement's fault. Law enforcement might be one of the many things that could exacerbate the problem in some small way, but it is not even remotely one of the direct causes. It's not even an indirect cause. Indirect, indirect cause maybe. Don't take my comments about indirect causes literally or completely seriously. That seems to be catching around the board lately.

You make a decent point and then you have to go and ruin it by trying to explain away a nebulous problem, as the law enforcement's fault. Law enforcement might be one of the many things that could exacerbate the problem in some small way, but it is not even remotely one of the direct causes. It's not even an indirect cause. Indirect, indirect cause maybe. Don't take my comments about indirect causes literally or completely seriously. That seems to be catching around the board lately.
Lol. That's a fair assessment. I don't actually think the cause of this gang violence in various cities around the country is caused by cops not doing a good enough job preventing it I was being facetious again. I think it's caused by socio-economic issues in these communities and the fact that becoming a gangster might be the only evident way to some of these kids to get some coin in their pocket.

I feel like asking people to march against gang violence is kind of like asking them to march against being poor.

Last edited:
It’s not misdemeanor resisting arrest or even felony resisting arrest with force. It’s two counts of felony battery on a law enforcement officer, one count of grand theft taser, one count of aggravated assault on a law enforcement officer and if he did actually taser the guy who ran into the car, then it’s aggravated battery on a Leo. What you are seeing here is a serious crime. You can’t say in your first message that the public was in danger from the events then say it’s just some drink drive incident. People desperate enough to hit cops, steal their weapons and try to hurt them with them tend to want to do other desperate things that can get innocent people hurt and incentivize other persons in his position to do the same.
Atlanta police detective files report with court stating Brooks would have been charged with the crimes mentioned above. A total of ten counts. Heard it here first.

I understand the media, athletes and celebs don’t care about these black lives due to no racial agenda but these were a few of the murders from yesterday in Chicago

I understand the media, athletes and celebs don’t care about these black lives due to no racial agenda but these were a few of the murders from yesterday in Chicago

As I have explained, of course people care about those lives but the people who committed those crimes swore no oath to uphold the law. People expect the officers of the law to find and arrest the people who are committing these crimes and not kill innocents while they’re doing it.

As I have explained, of course people care about those lives but the people who committed those crimes swore no oath to uphold the law. People expect the officers of the law to find and arrest the people who are committing these crimes and not kill innocents while they’re doing it.
I have swore to defend the country, but not to uphold the law. So can I kill or not?

Also, sometimes those innocents are not so innocent.

...and I’ve explained before there are black kids being murdered in mass in cities like Chicago. These kids are truly innocent and are occurring at a far greater frequency than black men being killed by police. I believe there were nine unarmed black men killed across the country last year. We’re now over half that number of children in Chicago alone in just the past few weeks. When will the BLM folk care about their children or the over 5000 other murdered black people in this country this year? Guess we will continue to solely focus on the nine or those murders which fit a racial agenda.

If we’re going to martyr people and make billboards let’s put the faces of these kids on them and not convicted felons...or at least both. This issue needs to be addressed. Our values or lack thereof are disturbing.

Last edited:
...and I’ve explained before there are black kids being murdered in mass in cities like Chicago. These kids are truly innocent and are occurring at a far greater frequency than black men being killed by police. I believe there were nine unarmed black men killed across the country last year. We’re now over half that number of children in Chicago alone in just the past few weeks. When will the BLM folk care about their children or the over 5000 other murdered black people in this country this year? Guess we will continue to solely focus on the nine or those murders which fit a racial agenda.

If we’re going to martyr people and make billboards let’s put the faces of these kids on them and not convicted felons...or at least both. This issue needs to be addressed. Our values or lack thereof are disturbing.
It's not just the murders lawpoke and you know it. You're distilling the problem down to 9 people being killed and omitting all of the abuses of authority that we've seen in the last few years and all of the ones we never saw but are told happen repeatedly.

Your "think of the children!" schtick is really getting old. The problem isn't just that people are being killed by cops it's that our criminal justice system is corrupt. You realistically expect these people to march against crime when a substantial number the people that are supposed to be enforcing laws are committing criminal acts too?

It's like you're somebody in Soviet Russia complaining about the thieves and murders on the streets but refusing to acknowledge the bad situation that the communist party was putting everyone in which was causing the theft and murder.

Last edited:
It's not just the murders lawpoke and you know it. You're distilling the problem down to 9 people being killed and omitting all of the abuses of authority that we've seen in the last few years and all of the ones we never saw but are told happen repeatedly.

Your "think of the children!" schtick is really getting old. The problem isn't just that people are being killed by cops it's that our criminal justice system is corrupt. You realistically expect these people to march against crime when a substantial number the people that are supposed to be enforcing laws are committing criminal acts too?

It's like you're somebody in Soviet Russia complaining about the thieves and murders on the streets but refusing to acknowledge the bad situation that the communist party was putting everyone in which was causing the theft and murder.

i was comparing murders to murders. I can play this game all day. No one is denying we been police reform. We see protests, rioting, extensive media coverage, and endless athletes and celebs talking about it. Now let’s look at the bigger picture of the daily lives of those who live in our inner cities. Seeing child after child getting murdered. Having gangs run the hood with violence and death a daily occurrence. I’m speaking of a basic living conditions of millions. Children and families deserve a safe environment. When conditions like we’re seeing exist those who claim those lives matter must speak for those who can’t. Those who don’t are complacent and part of the problem. After all they have a voice to bring attention and change. Sadly without a political agenda to sell they don’t care.

Again....the numerous murders of children simply illustrate the conditions In which these family live. Imagine living in an area where taking your kids to the grocery store or park is a life or death venture. Families whose lives don’t apparently matter.

Last edited:
I have swore to defend the country, but not to uphold the law. So can I kill or not?

Also, sometimes those innocents are not so innocent.
Probably 70% of the “victims” I helped as a prosecutor were known felons or engaged in felonious behavior immediately prior to whatever crime they called the cops on somebody for.

It must be taught by parents (even single parents) that raising a child out of wedlock or having a child out of wedlock is unacceptable.

i was comparing murders to murders. I can play this game all day. No one is denying we been police reform. We see protests, rioting, extensive media coverage, and endless athletes and celebs talking about it. Now let’s look at the bigger picture of the daily lives of those who live in our inner cities. Seeing child after child getting murdered. Having gangs run the hood with violence and death a daily occurrence. I’m speaking of a basic living conditions of millions. Children and families deserve a safe environment. When conditions like we’re seeing exist those who claim those lives matter must speak for those who can’t. Those who don’t are complacent and part of the problem. After all they have a voice to bring attention and change. Sadly without a political agenda to sell they don’t care.

Again....the numerous murders of children simply illustrate the conditions In which these family live. Imagine living in an area where taking your kids to the grocery store or park is a life or death venture. Families whose lives don’t apparently matter.
I could play this game because thankfully we have this thing called the FBI Uniform Crime Report. So I’ve already played the game more ways than you can likely imagine. I’ve run the numbers every way possible. I hate to say it but what’s happening is obvious.

Props to the Atlanta mayor for calling it out when other mayors like DeBlasio / Lightfoot would never do this.

Here’s a fun link for anyone that thinks I’m wrong.

https://theredelephants.com/black-a...st-than-white-americans-here-are-the-numbers/

Last edited:
Probably 70% of the “victims” I helped as a prosecutor were known felons or engaged in felonious behavior immediately prior to whatever crime they called the cops on somebody for.
More innocent victims are killed these days than even 3-5 years ago. People are less educated coming out of HS. They’re still getting firearms because it’s promoted hugely in their cultures - both nationally & locally. By the way, please don’t play the game that just because someone is engaged in some illicitly harmless (including drugs) activity is a reason to be shot (or assaulted in any other way including stabbed kicked punched bludgeoned etc). You can’t win that game.

Feel free to check my post above. I’ve played this game more than anyone when it comes to the numbers. I’ve won, the game is over, just submit to the truth.

U sound like someone in a cult, making abstract statements, and referring back to your former statements like you offer anything but lunatic thoughts.

Reactions: HuffyCane
If you really must know, I’ll be more than happy to demonstrate all of it for you. It’s all based off of actual reasoning or at worst deductive supposition BUT mostly reason/facts.

U sound like someone in a cult, making abstract statements, and referring back to your former statements like you offer anything but lunatic thoughts.
I guess that “cult” would be the “‘cult’ of being statistically correct & winning?”

Line lifted from Trumps daily vocabulary.
When Rippen restricted himself to the Hurricane Alley, ahhhh.

ADVERTISEMENT