ADVERTISEMENT

The real threat to our democracy seems to be...

From within. We hear about "Russian Collusion" all the time, but, few talk about how the Dems are spending money to boost extreme right wing candidates in primaries..

Democrat Meddling...
You expect the Republican party to pull the many stunts that they have, and not expect the Democratic party to fight back. You can't pull a bunch of deceptive underhanded stunts and think the Democratic party not to respond with some of their own.

The Democratic party did that before,(not pull as many underhanded moves) looked weak, and Trump was elected. You can't break the rules and expect the other party not to break them as well.

And then you criticize them for doing the same types of things the Republican party did. People in glass houses.

I don't approve of any of these stunts by the Democratic or Republican party. But pandora's box has been opened, and it was the Republican party that first tipped the lid.

You expect the Republican party to pull the many stunts that they have, and not expect the Democratic party to fight back. You can't pull a bunch of deceptive underhanded stunts and think the Democratic party not to respond with some of their own.

The Democratic party did that before,(not pull as many underhanded moves) looked weak, and Trump was elected. You can't break the rules and expect the other party not to break them as well.

And then you criticize them for doing the same types of things the Republican party did. People in glass houses.

I don't approve of any of these stunts by the Democratic or Republican party. But pandora's box has been opened, and it was the Republican party that first tipped the lid.
I know Noble would be making the same reverse arguments if the tables were turned.

My response wasn't for Noble. It was easy to foresee his laughing in tears emoji before I even posted this.(and I did)

• Haha
Reactions: noble cane
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT